Wikimania women

Florence Devouard-6
Hello everyone

As you prepare to travel to Esino, remember to also have a look at the
program : https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programme
Lots of cool things planned !

I have done an "extraction" of all the discussion/talks/training/events
related to gender gap and summarized them on the Wikimania women facebook.

If you are interested by those topics, before the conference start,
please join/follow

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/247519302260702/
Twitter : @WikimaniaWomen
#WikimaniaWomen

Anthere

Re: Wikimania women

Shani Evenstein
Florence,

This is wonderful! Thanks for doing this. It is very helpful and will help all interested find sessions more easily.

Best,
Shani.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Florence Devouard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone

As you prepare to travel to Esino, remember to also have a look at the program : https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programme
Lots of cool things planned !

I have done an "extraction" of all the discussion/talks/training/events related to gender gap and summarized them on the Wikimania women facebook.

If you are interested by those topics, before the conference start, please join/follow

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/247519302260702/
Twitter : @WikimaniaWomen
#WikimaniaWomen

Anthere

Re: Wikimania women

Matthew Flaschen-2
On 06/16/2016 06:29 AM, Florence Devouard wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> As you prepare to travel to Esino, remember to also have a look at the
> program : https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programme
> Lots of cool things planned !
>
> I have done an "extraction" of all the discussion/talks/training/events
> related to gender gap and summarized them on the Wikimania women facebook.

I'm also leading a discussion of the Code of Conduct for technical
spaces, Thursday, 23 June, 13:00, during the Hackathon
(https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T137760).

Matt