[Wikimedia Announcements] Board of Trustees July 2018 meeting minutes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Wikimedia Announcements] Board of Trustees July 2018 meeting minutes

Chuck Roslof
Hi all,

The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees has approved and published minutes from its meeting on July 18-19, 2018:

The minutes from the June 12 meeting are also available, which I believe I neglected to announce to this list previously:

 - Chuck

==
Charles M. Roslof
Legal Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation
(415) 839-6885

NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please delete it and let us know about the mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer.

_______________________________________________
Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately directed to Wikimedia-l, the public mailing list of the Wikimedia community. For more information about Wikimedia-l:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
_______________________________________________
WikimediaAnnounce-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaannounce-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Board of Trustees July 2018 meeting minutes

Chris Keating-2
An interesting read! Thank you Charles (and indeed the Board) for a
significantly more substantive set of minutes than has been the
practice in the past - I don't know how recent that change is but it's
very welcome

Chris
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 9:36 PM Chuck Roslof <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hi all,
>
> The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees has approved and published minutes from its meeting on July 18-19, 2018:
> https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Minutes/2018-07-18,19
>
> The minutes from the June 12 meeting are also available, which I believe I neglected to announce to this list previously:
> https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Minutes/2018-06-12
>
>  - Chuck
>
> ==
> Charles M. Roslof
> Legal Counsel
> Wikimedia Foundation
> [hidden email]
> (415) 839-6885
>
> NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please delete it and let us know about the mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer.
> _______________________________________________
> Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately directed to Wikimedia-l, the public mailing list of the Wikimedia community. For more information about Wikimedia-l:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
> _______________________________________________
> WikimediaAnnounce-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaannounce-l

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>