[Wikimedia Announcements] Board of Trustees June 2018 meeting agenda

[Wikimedia Announcements] Board of Trustees June 2018 meeting agenda

Chuck Roslof
Hi all,

The agenda for the next Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees meeting, on June 12, 2018, is now available on Meta-Wiki:

Best,

Charles M. Roslof
Legal Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation
(415) 839-6885

NOTICE: This message might have confidential or legally privileged information in it. If you have received this message by accident, please delete it and let us know about the mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer.