Quantcast

[Wikimedia Announcements] February 2017 minutes of the Board of Trustees

[Wikimedia Announcements] February 2017 minutes of the Board of Trustees

Stephen LaPorte
Hi all,

The Board of Trustees have approved and published minutes from the Board meeting on February 24, 2017. You can find the minutes on the Foundation Wiki here: https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes/2017-02-24

Best,
Stephen

--
Stephen LaPorte
Senior Legal Counsel

NOTICE: As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal and ethical reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer.