[Wikimedia Announcements] Fwd: Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda 2018/2019 Report

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Wikimedia Announcements] Fwd: Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda 2018/2019 Report

Erina Mukuta

To whom it may concern
below is the link to the over due annual report for the mentioned usergroup
 
Kind regards
--
Erina Mukuta
Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda                 
Tel:      +256774424843
skype: mukuta.erina                                           twitter: @erinamukuta
https://wikiuganda.wordpress.com/                     
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Erinamukuta



_______________________________________________
Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately directed to Wikimedia-l, the public mailing list of the Wikimedia community. For more information about Wikimedia-l:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
_______________________________________________
WikimediaAnnounce-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaannounce-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Fwd: Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda 2018/2019 Report

Asaf Bartov-2
Congratulations, Erina and WCUG Uganda, on a clear and informative report!

One area to consider improving would be on-wiki contributions by the core
user group volunteers.

Cheers,

    A.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 9:14 PM Erina Mukuta <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> *To whom it may concern*
> below is the link to the over due annual report for the mentioned usergroup
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2018-2019_Annual_Report
>
> Kind regards
> --
>
> *Erina Mukuta*Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda
> Tel:      *+256774424843*
> skype: mukuta.erina                                           twitter:
> @erinamukuta
> *https://wikiuganda.wordpress.com/ <https://wikiuganda.wordpress.com/>*
>
> *https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Erinamukuta
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Erinamukuta>*
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately
> directed to Wikimedia-l, the public mailing list of the Wikimedia
> community. For more information about Wikimedia-l:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
> _______________________________________________
> WikimediaAnnounce-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaannounce-l
>


--
    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Foundation <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org>

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!
https://donate.wikimedia.org
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Fwd: Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda 2018/2019 Report

Delphine Ménard -2
Thank you erina!

I hav emoved the report to this page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Uganda/2018-2019_Annual_Report

To make sure it is clearly labeled.

Cheers,

Delphine

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 2:11 PM Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Erina and WCUG Uganda, on a clear and informative report!
>
> One area to consider improving would be on-wiki contributions by the core
> user group volunteers.
>
> Cheers,
>
>     A.
>
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 9:14 PM Erina Mukuta <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> >
> > *To whom it may concern*
> > below is the link to the over due annual report for the mentioned
> usergroup
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2018-2019_Annual_Report
> >
> > Kind regards
> > --
> >
> > *Erina Mukuta*Wikimedia Community User Group Uganda
> > Tel:      *+256774424843*
> > skype: mukuta.erina                                           twitter:
> > @erinamukuta
> > *https://wikiuganda.wordpress.com/ <https://wikiuganda.wordpress.com/>*
> >
> > *https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Erinamukuta
> > <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Erinamukuta>*
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately
> > directed to Wikimedia-l, the public mailing list of the Wikimedia
> > community. For more information about Wikimedia-l:
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
> > _______________________________________________
> > WikimediaAnnounce-l mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaannounce-l
> >
>
>
> --
>     Asaf Bartov
>     Wikimedia Foundation <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org>
>
> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
> sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!
> https://donate.wikimedia.org
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>



--
Delphine Ménard (she/her)
Wikimedia Foundation
Strategy Liaison
Program Officer Annual Plan Grants

User:Delphine_(WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Delphine_(WMF)>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>