[Wikimedia Announcements] Invitation to the April 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday 25 April, 18:00 UTC / Call for future proposals

[Wikimedia Announcements] Invitation to the April 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday 25 April, 18:00 UTC / Call for future proposals

Gregory Varnum-4
Hello,

As you perhaps noticed, the email for this month's meeting is coming out late. We had some last minute cancellations, are forging ahead, but need your help with this and future meetings.

*Next meeting*

For tomorrow's meeting, we are going to try a small experiment. We are asking people in the audience to share 1-2 activities you are working on and excited about, as well as 2-3 activities others are working on and you are excited about.

You do not need to share details on the activities, it can be as simple as the name of the activity or a quick one sentence description. We will collect these via IRC, attempt to do so from the YouTube chat, and from people attending in person. You may also email them directly to us if none of these options work for you: [hidden email]

The next Wikimedia Monthly Activities meeting will take place on Thursday 25 April 2019 at 18:00 UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC channel is
#wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the meeting will be
broadcast as a live YouTube stream:

*Future meetings*

For future meetings, a reminder that the agenda of this meeting is meant to belong to all of us, and we need your help to do that! If you (yes you!) have a 3-15 minute presentation or update you would like to share with the movement, please sign up on Meta-Wiki:  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up

*Agenda:*

Facilitator: Gregory Varnum, Communications Strategist, Wikimedia Foundation

   - Welcome and introduction to agenda - 2 minutes
   - Movement update - 3 minutes
   - Call for proposals for future meetings - 5 minutes
   - Movement strategy update - 15 minutes
   - Experiment activity (see above) - 15 minutes
   - Questions and discussion - 10 minutes
   - Wikilove - 5 minutes

Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
the meeting and how to participate:

The May 2019 monthly activities meeting will take place on Thursday
23 May starting at 18:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Daylight Time). To sign up
to participate, please visit:

Thank you!

--

Gregory Varnum (pronouns - he/his/him)

Communications Strategist

[Wikimedia-l] REMINDER: Invitation to the April 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday 25 April, 18:00 UTC / Call for future proposals

Gregory Varnum-4
Reminder that this meeting will begin in 15 minutes.