[Wikimedia Announcements] Nov/Dec Wikimedia Foundation Metrics & Activities meeting

[Wikimedia Announcements] Nov/Dec Wikimedia Foundation Metrics & Activities meeting

Samantha Lien
Hello everyone,

The currently-scheduled November and December metrics meetings both fall on popular holiday weeks in the United States and other parts of the world.

Given this, we will be combining the November and December meetings into a single metrics meeting on Thursday, December 14th, from 6:00 - 7:00 PM UTC (11 AM - 12 PM PT)

Please stay tuned for more details on the meeting in the coming weeks!

Best,
Sam and Greg

--
Samantha Lien
Communications Manager

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Nov/Dec Wikimedia Foundation Metrics & Activities meeting

Samuel Patton
Thanks for the heads up, Sam!