[Wikimedia Announcements] The Signpost – Volume 12, Issue 19 – 5 June 2016

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Wikimedia Announcements] The Signpost – Volume 12, Issue 19 – 5 June 2016

Wikipedia Signpost
News and notes: WMF cuts budget for 2016-17 as scope tightens

In the media: Jimmy Wales on net neutrality—"It's complicated"—and his $100m fundraising challenge

Featured content: Overwhelmed ... by pictures

Traffic report: Pop goes the culture, again.

Arbitration report: ArbCom case "Gamaliel and others" concludes

WikiProject report: WikiProject Video Games


Single page view

PDF version



_______________________________________________
Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately directed to Wikimedia-l, the public mailing list of the Wikimedia community. For more information about Wikimedia-l:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
_______________________________________________
WikimediaAnnounce-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaannounce-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] The Signpost – Volume 12, Issue 19 – 5 June 2016

JP Béland
It looks to me the PDF link is not working.

JP
aka Amqui

Le dim. 5 juin 2016 14:14, Wikipedia Signpost <[hidden email]>
a écrit :

> News and notes: WMF cuts budget for 2016-17 as scope tightens
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2016-06-05/News_and_notes
>
> In the media: Jimmy Wales on net neutrality—"It's complicated"—and his
> $100m fundraising challenge
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2016-06-05/In_the_media
>
> Featured content: Overwhelmed ... by pictures
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2016-06-05/Featured_content
>
> Traffic report: Pop goes the culture, again.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2016-06-05/Traffic_report
>
> Arbitration report: ArbCom case "Gamaliel and others" concludes
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2016-06-05/Arbitration_report
>
> WikiProject report: WikiProject Video Games
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2016-06-05/WikiProject_report
>
>
> Single page view
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Signpost/Single
>
> PDF version
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book:Wikipedia_Signpost/2016-06-05
>
>
> https://twitter.com/wikisignpost
> _______________________________________________
> Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately
> directed to Wikimedia-l, the public mailing list of the Wikimedia
> community. For more information about Wikimedia-l:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
> _______________________________________________
> WikimediaAnnounce-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaannounce-l
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>