Quantcast

[Wikimedia Announcements] WMDE audited financial statements

[Wikimedia Announcements] WMDE audited financial statements

Nicole Ebber
Dear all,

We would like to let you know that WMDE has just received the audit of
our financial statement for the fiscal year 2016, which led to no
reservations from the auditing company.

You can find the English version on Commons [1] as well as linked on
the reports page on Meta [2].

Best,
Nicole

[1] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimedia_DE_Audited_Financial_Statement_2016_English.pdf

[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports

--
Nicole Ebber
Adviser International Relations

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] WMDE audited financial statements

Emeric Vallespi-2
Hello Nicole & everyone,

Even if it looks like a formality for an organization like WMDE, congratulations to all your team! It's still hard work to comply and get that.

Best,
--
Emeric Vallespi
Chairman

Twitter @evallespi

WIKIMEDIA FRANCE
Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance
www.wikimedia.fr
40 rue de clery, 75002 Paris

> On 5 Apr 2017, at 20:24, Nicole Ebber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> We would like to let you know that WMDE has just received the audit of
> our financial statement for the fiscal year 2016, which led to no
> reservations from the auditing company.
>
> You can find the English version on Commons [1] as well as linked on
> the reports page on Meta [2].
>
> Best,
> Nicole
>
> [1] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimedia_DE_Audited_Financial_Statement_2016_English.pdf
>
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports
>

> --
> Nicole Ebber
> Adviser International Relations
> Movement Strategy Track Lead: Organized Groups
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
> V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
> Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
> anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
> Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] WMDE audited financial statements

Valentin Münscher

> Dear all,
>
> We would like to let you know that WMDE has just received the audit of
> our financial statement for the fiscal year 2016, which led to no
> reservations from the auditing company.
>
> You can find the English version on Commons [1] as well as linked on
> the reports page on Meta [2].
>
> Best,
> Nicole
>
> [1] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimedia_DE_
> Audited_Financial_Statement_2016_English.pdf

File has been deleted :/

> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports
>

> --
> Nicole Ebber
> Adviser International Relations
> Movement Strategy Track Lead: Organized Groups
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
> V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
> Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
> anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
> Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Valentin Münscher

Projektmanager

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] WMDE audited financial statements

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Valentin Münscher <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Dear all,
> >
> > We would like to let you know that WMDE has just received the audit of
> > our financial statement for the fiscal year 2016, which led to no
> > reservations from the auditing company.
> >
> > You can find the English version on Commons [1] as well as linked on
> > the reports page on Meta [2].
> >
> > Best,
> > Nicole
> >
> > [1] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimedia_DE_
> > Audited_Financial_Statement_2016_English.pdf
>
> File has been deleted :/

I still have access to it:
<
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Audit_Opinion_on_Wikimedia_Deutschland_for_Fiscal_Year_2016.pdf

You may have been confused by the cropped link.

> > [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports
> >

> > --
> > Nicole Ebber
> > Adviser International Relations
> > Movement Strategy Track Lead: Organized Groups
> >
> > Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
> > V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
> > Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
> > anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
> > Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

> Valentin Münscher
>
> Projektmanager

> Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
> http://wikimedia.de
>
> Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch an der Menge allen
> Wissens frei teilhaben kann. Helfen Sie uns dabei!
> http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

> Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison