[Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedians of the Levant annual report for 2016-17

[Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedians of the Levant annual report for 2016-17

Farah Jack Mustaklem
We are happy to announce the publishing of the second annual report for the Wikimedians of the Levant User Group for the period between May 20, 2016 and May 19, 2017.
The report can be found here.
Regards,

Farah Mustaklem,
Treasurer
UG-LEV

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedians of the Levant annual report for 2016-17

Samir Elsharbaty
That's a lot of activities! Thanks for sharing, Farah!

Samir Elsharbaty
Communications|Wikimedia Foundation

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 1:01 AM, Farah Jack Mustaklem <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> We are happy to announce the publishing of the second annual report for
> the Wikimedians of the Levant User Group for the period between May 20,
> 2016 and May 19, 2017.
> The report can be found here
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_the_Levant/Reports/2016/2017_Report>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Farah Mustaklem,
> Treasurer
> UG-LEV

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedians of the Levant annual report for 2016-17

Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
Hi Farah,

It's great to hear about the success of Levant User Group's programs,
especially those in Palestine. Great work!

As WMIL also works with Arabic students [1], if you need any assistant with
materials and guides, we already created a few and we will be happy to
share them with you and provide any support.

Good luck!

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals/2015-2016_round1/Wikimedia_Israel/Impact_report_form#Programs_in_Arabic_.28High_schools.29

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!