Wikimedia Blog post -- Art Library Project in the Czech Republic

Wikimedia Blog post -- Art Library Project in the Czech Republic

Ed Erhart
Hey everyone,

I'm hoping to spread this blog post more widely to the community. It's a great story about one person's drive to make sure that the art history of his country is documented on Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons.

If that interests you, the draft is on Meta (if an admin could approve my last changes for translation, I'd appreciate it). I will add any language that gets translated to the blog post.

And if this doesn't interest you, no worries! :-)

Best,
--Ed

--
Ed Erhart
Senior Editorial Associate

Re: Wikimedia Blog post -- Art Library Project in the Czech Republic

Vira Motorko
Hi,

Also there is a complete French version on Meta.

Thanks!

--
Vira Motorko // Віра Моторко
Wikimedia Ukraine nonprofit organisation // ГО «Вікімедіа Україна»

If this email is about your daily job and it reaches you outside of the working hours, please, feel free to answer when it's appropriate! // Якщо це робочий лист і Ви отримали його не в робочий час, будь ласка, відповідайте, коли вважаєте за потрібне!

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping to spread this blog post more widely to the community. It's a great story about one person's drive to make sure that the art history of his country is documented on Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons.

If that interests you, the draft is on Meta (if an admin could approve my last changes for translation, I'd appreciate it). I will add any language that gets translated to the blog post.

And if this doesn't interest you, no worries! :-)

Best,
--Ed

--
Ed Erhart
Senior Editorial Associate

Re: Wikimedia Blog post -- Art Library Project in the Czech Republic

Ed Erhart
Hey Vira,

Thank you! I've just added both of them. Note that I didn't include your username at the bottom of the translated blog post because WordPress automatically changes "т" to "m", even when copy/pasting. Yes, I was baffled as well. Sorry about that! Links: Ukrainian, French.

--Ed

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Vira Motorko <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Also there is a complete French version on Meta.

Thanks!

--
Vira Motorko // Віра Моторко
Wikimedia Ukraine nonprofit organisation // ГО «Вікімедіа Україна»
mobile: <a href="tel:+380%2066%20774%200499" value="+380667740499" target="_blank">+380667740499 | facebook: vira.motorko | wikipedia: Ата