Wikimedia Blog post -- Translation Tools compilation

Wikimedia Blog post -- Translation Tools compilation

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Hi,
I've put together a blog post draft (with help from the Communications
team), that compiles a short list of some of the tools that
Wikimedians regularly use. The aim is to introduce people (newcomers
and experienced editors) to some of the tools they might not be aware
of.

If you'd like to help translate the post into your language(s), that
would be great!
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Blog/Drafts/Seven_translation_tools_you_can_use_to_work_in_multiple_languages_across_Wikimedia_projects

The post is scheduled to be on the blog on Tuesday, 19 December.
I'll also convert the page into a more stable wikipage afterwards, so
your translations will be put to additional use, and the list can
potentially grow in the future (please add any suggestions on the
talkpage).

Much thanks, and I hope you are having a good weekend. :-)

--
Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Community Liaison, Wikimedia Foundation

Re: Wikimedia Blog post -- Translation Tools compilation

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
The post is now up at
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/12/19/wikimedia-translation-tools/
with translations in Arabic, French, and Greek. Thank you!

Any more translations that are ready by end of Thursday, will be added
to the blog post.

Beyond that, I'll determine how to best relocate the content to a
better page [[title]], early next year.
Thanks again. :-)