Wikimedia CH reports for the Fund Dissemination committee

Wikimedia CH reports for the Fund Dissemination committee

charles andrès
Dear all,

You can find online our two last reports on meta:

I would like to thank all the people who participated in the preparation of these two reports , and invite the persons who think that their activities may be include in the next report, or are aligned and may be supported more actively by the chapter, to contact me or their respective community liaision, Muriel or Ilario.

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chief Science Officer
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Office +41 (0)21 340 66 21
Mobile +41 (0)78 910 00 97
Skype: charles.andres.wmch