Wikimedia Canada

Nicholas Moreau
Wikimedia Canada/*Wikimédia Canada* hopes to soon join the international
organization ranks. Some users, including myself, have started to develop
the bare basics of what the project would be, and hope that it will soon
morph into a full-fledged chapter.

Any Canadians on the list are encouraged to join, and anyone that wishes to
lend their guidance and/or advice to this chapter is greatly welcomed to do
so.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Canada

Nick Moreau

Re: Wikimedia Canada

Delphine Ménard
On 1/23/06, Nicholas Moreau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wikimedia Canada/*Wikimédia Canada* hopes to soon join the international
> organization ranks. Some users, including myself, have started to develop
> the bare basics of what the project would be, and hope that it will soon
> morph into a full-fledged chapter.
>
> Any Canadians on the list are encouraged to join, and anyone that wishes to
> lend their guidance and/or advice to this chapter is greatly welcomed to do
> so.
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Canada

Of course, as chapter coordinator, I stay at your disposal for any
information you might need. We are also in the process of forming a
Chapter committee, which will be here to answer any questions as well.

Best,

Delphine

--
~notafish

Re: Wikimedia Canada

Florence Devouard-3
Nicholas Moreau wrote:

> Wikimedia Canada/*Wikimédia Canada* hopes to soon join the international
> organization ranks. Some users, including myself, have started to develop
> the bare basics of what the project would be, and hope that it will soon
> morph into a full-fledged chapter.
>
> Any Canadians on the list are encouraged to join, and anyone that wishes to
> lend their guidance and/or advice to this chapter is greatly welcomed to do
> so.
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Canada
>
> Nick Moreau

Cool Zanimum !
Chapters starting to spread on another continent !

Ant