Wikimedia Chapter Registered

Arjuna Rao Chavala
Hello all,

We are  very pleased to announce the successful registration of the
Wikimedia Chapter vide  Registrar of Societies, Bangalore Urban District Certificate No: SOR/BLU/DR/1137/10-11 dt  03 Jan 2011.

We have become a formal entity due to the untiring efforts of Wikipedians (in alphabetical order) Anirudh Bhati, Arjuna Rao Chavala, Arun Ramarathnam, Balasundararaman,  Gautam John, Hari Prasad Nadig, Srinivas Gunta for  over two long years with support from Achal Prabhala, Wikimedia Foundation Advisory Board member,  Bishakha Datta, Wikimedia Foundation Trustee and Barry Newstead, Chief Global Development Officer, Wikimedia Foundation.

We would like to place on record the support by Centre for Internet and Society, Bangalore, specially its director, Sunil Abraham  for extending their office support for  chapter and community meetings  and registration support by its auditor Mr MN Rao.  The efforts of Gautam John  and Arun Ramarathnam in working with registration authorities are  appreciated.

We are delighted with this development, as Wikimedians all over world are celebrating Wikipedia's Tenth anniversary  this week. We have over 60 events happening in India(http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:India). At this juncture, we would like to commit ourselves to taking Wikimedia Movement to greater heights by engaging with Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedian community in India and  all Indians by working with special focus on  all Indian languages including English.

With your active  participation and support, Chapter can play a key role in enabling access to free  knowledge to everyone. In  the next few weeks, you will hear more  actively from the Chapter on various initiatives. In the mean time, for any questions, please send a mail to executive committee mailing list  [hidden email]

Please  do check Wikimedia India website  http://wikimedia.in for further updates.

Cheers

On behalf of
Wikimedia India Executive Committee,

Arjuna Rao Chavala
PS: Please help reduce the noise on the mailing list to the minimum by  not sending your appreciation remarks to the entire list and placing the same on   wikimedia.in announcement discussion page
http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

Re: Wikimedia Chapter Registered

Sudhanwa Jogalekar
Congrats!!

This is great news!!
And on a perfect timing of the 10th Anniversary celebrations.

-Sudhanwa

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Arjuna Rao Chavala
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We are  very pleased to announce the successful registration of the
> Wikimedia Chapter vide  Registrar of Societies, Bangalore Urban District
> Certificate No: SOR/BLU/DR/1137/10-11 dt  03 Jan 2011.
>
> We have become a formal entity due to the untiring efforts of Wikipedians
> (in alphabetical order) Anirudh Bhati, Arjuna Rao Chavala, Arun Ramarathnam,
> Balasundararaman,  Gautam John, Hari Prasad Nadig, Srinivas Gunta for  over
> two long years with support from Achal Prabhala, Wikimedia Foundation
> Advisory Board member,  Bishakha Datta, Wikimedia Foundation Trustee and
> Barry Newstead, Chief Global Development Officer, Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> We would like to place on record the support by Centre for Internet and
> Society, Bangalore, specially its director, Sunil Abraham  for extending
> their office support for  chapter and community meetings  and registration
> support by its auditor Mr MN Rao.  The efforts of Gautam John  and Arun
> Ramarathnam in working with registration authorities are  appreciated.
>
> We are delighted with this development, as Wikimedians all over world are
> celebrating Wikipedia's Tenth anniversary  this week. We have over 60 events
> happening in India(http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:India). At this
> juncture, we would like to commit ourselves to taking Wikimedia Movement to
> greater heights by engaging with Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedian community
> in India and  all Indians by working with special focus on  all Indian
> languages including English.
>
> With your active  participation and support, Chapter can play a key role in
> enabling access to free  knowledge to everyone. In  the next few weeks, you
> will hear more  actively from the Chapter on various initiatives. In the
> mean time, for any questions, please send a mail to executive committee
> mailing list  [hidden email]
>
> Please  do check Wikimedia India website  http://wikimedia.in for further
> updates.
>
> Cheers
>
> On behalf of
> Wikimedia India Executive Committee,
>
> Arjuna Rao Chavala
> PS: Please help reduce the noise on the mailing list to the minimum by  not
> sending your appreciation remarks to the entire list and placing the same
> on   wikimedia.in announcement discussion page
> http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
www.projects4students.com

Re: [Wikimedia-IN-Exec] Wikimedia Chapter Registered

Arjuna Rao Chavala
Hi,

Sorry for the potential muting of some responses with remarks about email etiquette as post script on my post. I am glad to see some responses. Please feel free to share suggestions, ideas, questions  on how Chapter can help realize the collective dreams of Wikipedians through the mailing lists as well as wikimedia.in website.

Cheers
Arjuna Rao Chavala

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We are  very pleased to announce the successful registration of the
> Wikimedia Chapter vide  Registrar of Societies, Bangalore Urban District
> Certificate No: SOR/BLU/DR/1137/10-11 dt  03 Jan 2011.
>
> We have become a formal entity due to the untiring efforts of Wikipedians
> (in alphabetical order) Anirudh Bhati, Arjuna Rao Chavala, Arun Ramarathnam,
> Balasundararaman,  Gautam John, Hari Prasad Nadig, Srinivas Gunta for  over
> two long years with support from Achal Prabhala, Wikimedia Foundation
> Advisory Board member,  Bishakha Datta, Wikimedia Foundation Trustee and
> Barry Newstead, Chief Global Development Officer, Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> We would like to place on record the support by Centre for Internet and
> Society, Bangalore, specially its director, Sunil Abraham  for extending
> their office support for  chapter and community meetings  and registration
> support by its auditor Mr MN Rao.  The efforts of Gautam John  and Arun
> Ramarathnam in working with registration authorities are  appreciated.
>
> We are delighted with this development, as Wikimedians all over world are
> celebrating Wikipedia's Tenth anniversary  this week. We have over 60 events
> happening in India(http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:India). At this
> juncture, we would like to commit ourselves to taking Wikimedia Movement to
> greater heights by engaging with Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedian community
> in India and  all Indians by working with special focus on  all Indian
> languages including English.
>
> With your active  participation and support, Chapter can play a key role in
> enabling access to free  knowledge to everyone. In  the next few weeks, you
> will hear more  actively from the Chapter on various initiatives. In the
> mean time, for any questions, please send a mail to executive committee
> mailing list  [hidden email]
>
> Please  do check Wikimedia India website  http://wikimedia.in for further
> updates.
>
> Cheers
>
> On behalf of
> Wikimedia India Executive Committee,
>
> Arjuna Rao Chavala
> PS: Please help reduce the noise on the mailing list to the minimum by  not
> sending your appreciation remarks to the entire list and placing the same
> on   wikimedia.in announcement discussion page
> http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
www.projects4students.com

Re: [Wikimedia-IN-Exec] Wikimedia Chapter Registered

CherianTinu Abraham
Feel free to express you views at the comments section http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

Regards
Tinu Cherian

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We are  very pleased to announce the successful registration of the
> Wikimedia Chapter vide  Registrar of Societies, Bangalore Urban District
> Certificate No: SOR/BLU/DR/1137/10-11 dt  03 Jan 2011.
>
> We have become a formal entity due to the untiring efforts of Wikipedians
> (in alphabetical order) Anirudh Bhati, Arjuna Rao Chavala, Arun Ramarathnam,
> Balasundararaman,  Gautam John, Hari Prasad Nadig, Srinivas Gunta for  over
> two long years with support from Achal Prabhala, Wikimedia Foundation
> Advisory Board member,  Bishakha Datta, Wikimedia Foundation Trustee and
> Barry Newstead, Chief Global Development Officer, Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> We would like to place on record the support by Centre for Internet and
> Society, Bangalore, specially its director, Sunil Abraham  for extending
> their office support for  chapter and community meetings  and registration
> support by its auditor Mr MN Rao.  The efforts of Gautam John  and Arun
> Ramarathnam in working with registration authorities are  appreciated.
>
> We are delighted with this development, as Wikimedians all over world are
> celebrating Wikipedia's Tenth anniversary  this week. We have over 60 events
> happening in India(http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:India). At this
> juncture, we would like to commit ourselves to taking Wikimedia Movement to
> greater heights by engaging with Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedian community
> in India and  all Indians by working with special focus on  all Indian
> languages including English.
>
> With your active  participation and support, Chapter can play a key role in
> enabling access to free  knowledge to everyone. In  the next few weeks, you
> will hear more  actively from the Chapter on various initiatives. In the
> mean time, for any questions, please send a mail to executive committee
> mailing list  [hidden email]
>
> Please  do check Wikimedia India website  http://wikimedia.in for further
> updates.
>
> Cheers
>
> On behalf of
> Wikimedia India Executive Committee,
>
> Arjuna Rao Chavala
> PS: Please help reduce the noise on the mailing list to the minimum by  not
> sending your appreciation remarks to the entire list and placing the same
> on   wikimedia.in announcement discussion page
> http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
www.projects4students.com

Re: [Wikimedia-IN-Exec] Wikimedia Chapter Registered

theo10011
Congratulations from New Delhi.

Salmaan Haroon
User:Theo10011

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We are  very pleased to announce the successful registration of the
> Wikimedia Chapter vide  Registrar of Societies, Bangalore Urban District
> Certificate No: SOR/BLU/DR/1137/10-11 dt  03 Jan 2011.
>
> We have become a formal entity due to the untiring efforts of Wikipedians
> (in alphabetical order) Anirudh Bhati, Arjuna Rao Chavala, Arun Ramarathnam,
> Balasundararaman,  Gautam John, Hari Prasad Nadig, Srinivas Gunta for  over
> two long years with support from Achal Prabhala, Wikimedia Foundation
> Advisory Board member,  Bishakha Datta, Wikimedia Foundation Trustee and
> Barry Newstead, Chief Global Development Officer, Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> We would like to place on record the support by Centre for Internet and
> Society, Bangalore, specially its director, Sunil Abraham  for extending
> their office support for  chapter and community meetings  and registration
> support by its auditor Mr MN Rao.  The efforts of Gautam John  and Arun
> Ramarathnam in working with registration authorities are  appreciated.
>
> We are delighted with this development, as Wikimedians all over world are
> celebrating Wikipedia's Tenth anniversary  this week. We have over 60 events
> happening in India(http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:India). At this
> juncture, we would like to commit ourselves to taking Wikimedia Movement to
> greater heights by engaging with Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedian community
> in India and  all Indians by working with special focus on  all Indian
> languages including English.
>
> With your active  participation and support, Chapter can play a key role in
> enabling access to free  knowledge to everyone. In  the next few weeks, you
> will hear more  actively from the Chapter on various initiatives. In the
> mean time, for any questions, please send a mail to executive committee
> mailing list  [hidden email]
>
> Please  do check Wikimedia India website  http://wikimedia.in for further
> updates.
>
> Cheers
>
> On behalf of
> Wikimedia India Executive Committee,
>
> Arjuna Rao Chavala
> PS: Please help reduce the noise on the mailing list to the minimum by  not
> sending your appreciation remarks to the entire list and placing the same
> on   wikimedia.in announcement discussion page
> http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
www.projects4students.com

Re: [Wikimedia-IN-Exec] Wikimedia Chapter Registered

jayanta nath-2
Congratulation from Bengal Calcutta

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We are  very pleased to announce the successful registration of the
> Wikimedia Chapter vide  Registrar of Societies, Bangalore Urban District
> Certificate No: SOR/BLU/DR/1137/10-11 dt  03 Jan 2011.
>
> We have become a formal entity due to the untiring efforts of Wikipedians
> (in alphabetical order) Anirudh Bhati, Arjuna Rao Chavala, Arun Ramarathnam,
> Balasundararaman,  Gautam John, Hari Prasad Nadig, Srinivas Gunta for  over
> two long years with support from Achal Prabhala, Wikimedia Foundation
> Advisory Board member,  Bishakha Datta, Wikimedia Foundation Trustee and
> Barry Newstead, Chief Global Development Officer, Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> We would like to place on record the support by Centre for Internet and
> Society, Bangalore, specially its director, Sunil Abraham  for extending
> their office support for  chapter and community meetings  and registration
> support by its auditor Mr MN Rao.  The efforts of Gautam John  and Arun
> Ramarathnam in working with registration authorities are  appreciated.
>
> We are delighted with this development, as Wikimedians all over world are
> celebrating Wikipedia's Tenth anniversary  this week. We have over 60 events
> happening in India(http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:India). At this
> juncture, we would like to commit ourselves to taking Wikimedia Movement to
> greater heights by engaging with Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedian community
> in India and  all Indians by working with special focus on  all Indian
> languages including English.
>
> With your active  participation and support, Chapter can play a key role in
> enabling access to free  knowledge to everyone. In  the next few weeks, you
> will hear more  actively from the Chapter on various initiatives. In the
> mean time, for any questions, please send a mail to executive committee
> mailing list  [hidden email]
>
> Please  do check Wikimedia India website  http://wikimedia.in for further
> updates.
>
> Cheers
>
> On behalf of
> Wikimedia India Executive Committee,
>
> Arjuna Rao Chavala
> PS: Please help reduce the noise on the mailing list to the minimum by  not
> sending your appreciation remarks to the entire list and placing the same
> on   wikimedia.in announcement discussion page
> http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
www.projects4students.com

With Warm Regards,
Jayanta Nath
Calcutta,West Bengal
+91 9836294438
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/jayantanth
Wikipedia :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jayantanth
Twitter : jayantanth

Re: [Wikimedia-IN-Exec] Wikimedia Chapter Registered

Belayet Hossain
Congratulations from Bangladesh.

Belayet

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We are  very pleased to announce the successful registration of the
> Wikimedia Chapter vide  Registrar of Societies, Bangalore Urban District
> Certificate No: SOR/BLU/DR/1137/10-11 dt  03 Jan 2011.
>
> We have become a formal entity due to the untiring efforts of Wikipedians
> (in alphabetical order) Anirudh Bhati, Arjuna Rao Chavala, Arun Ramarathnam,
> Balasundararaman,  Gautam John, Hari Prasad Nadig, Srinivas Gunta for  over
> two long years with support from Achal Prabhala, Wikimedia Foundation
> Advisory Board member,  Bishakha Datta, Wikimedia Foundation Trustee and
> Barry Newstead, Chief Global Development Officer, Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> We would like to place on record the support by Centre for Internet and
> Society, Bangalore, specially its director, Sunil Abraham  for extending
> their office support for  chapter and community meetings  and registration
> support by its auditor Mr MN Rao.  The efforts of Gautam John  and Arun
> Ramarathnam in working with registration authorities are  appreciated.
>
> We are delighted with this development, as Wikimedians all over world are
> celebrating Wikipedia's Tenth anniversary  this week. We have over 60 events
> happening in India(http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:India). At this
> juncture, we would like to commit ourselves to taking Wikimedia Movement to
> greater heights by engaging with Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedian community
> in India and  all Indians by working with special focus on  all Indian
> languages including English.
>
> With your active  participation and support, Chapter can play a key role in
> enabling access to free  knowledge to everyone. In  the next few weeks, you
> will hear more  actively from the Chapter on various initiatives. In the
> mean time, for any questions, please send a mail to executive committee
> mailing list  [hidden email]
>
> Please  do check Wikimedia India website  http://wikimedia.in for further
> updates.
>
> Cheers
>
> On behalf of
> Wikimedia India Executive Committee,
>
> Arjuna Rao Chavala
> PS: Please help reduce the noise on the mailing list to the minimum by  not
> sending your appreciation remarks to the entire list and placing the same
> on   wikimedia.in announcement discussion page
> http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
www.projects4students.com

With Warm Regards,
Jayanta Nath
Calcutta,West Bengal
+91 9836294438
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/jayantanth
Wikipedia :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jayantanth
Twitter : jayantanth

Belayet Hossain
http://www.facebook.com/bellayet
http://twitter.com/bellayet
http://bellayet.wordpress.com (Bangla)
Knowledge is universal
              ...so share it.

Hillel____
If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?

Re: [Wikimedia-IN-Exec] Wikimedia Chapter Registered

Abhi-20
Way to go! What a timing! Kudos to those who worked behind this :)

--
വിക്കനഭി
wikkanabhi.wordpress.com

Re: Wikimedia Chapter Registered

Delphine Ménard
Hello all,

sorry for the late congratulations, but know that they are all the
more heartfelt.

It is a big big step for Wikimedia to have an Indian chapter, and I am
very happy to see the amazing motivation and resonance on this list
and everywhere in India.

I wish the Indian Chapter all the best for future endeavours and of
course, want to stress that the chapters committee, which has made
your life so difficult in its time ;-), is here whenever you want to
help in your development.

Best,

Delphine

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Arjuna Rao Chavala
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We are  very pleased to announce the successful registration of the
> Wikimedia Chapter vide  Registrar of Societies, Bangalore Urban District
> Certificate No: SOR/BLU/DR/1137/10-11 dt  03 Jan 2011.
>
> We have become a formal entity due to the untiring efforts of Wikipedians
> (in alphabetical order) Anirudh Bhati, Arjuna Rao Chavala, Arun Ramarathnam,
> Balasundararaman,  Gautam John, Hari Prasad Nadig, Srinivas Gunta for  over
> two long years with support from Achal Prabhala, Wikimedia Foundation
> Advisory Board member,  Bishakha Datta, Wikimedia Foundation Trustee and
> Barry Newstead, Chief Global Development Officer, Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> We would like to place on record the support by Centre for Internet and
> Society, Bangalore, specially its director, Sunil Abraham  for extending
> their office support for  chapter and community meetings  and registration
> support by its auditor Mr MN Rao.  The efforts of Gautam John  and Arun
> Ramarathnam in working with registration authorities are  appreciated.
>
> We are delighted with this development, as Wikimedians all over world are
> celebrating Wikipedia's Tenth anniversary  this week. We have over 60 events
> happening in India(http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:India). At this
> juncture, we would like to commit ourselves to taking Wikimedia Movement to
> greater heights by engaging with Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedian community
> in India and  all Indians by working with special focus on  all Indian
> languages including English.
>
> With your active  participation and support, Chapter can play a key role in
> enabling access to free  knowledge to everyone. In  the next few weeks, you
> will hear more  actively from the Chapter on various initiatives. In the
> mean time, for any questions, please send a mail to executive committee
> mailing list  [hidden email]
>
> Please  do check Wikimedia India website  http://wikimedia.in for further
> updates.
>
> Cheers
>
> On behalf of
> Wikimedia India Executive Committee,
>
> Arjuna Rao Chavala
> PS: Please help reduce the noise on the mailing list to the minimum by  not
> sending your appreciation remarks to the entire list and placing the same
> on   wikimedia.in announcement discussion page
> http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

@notafish

Re: Wikimedia Chapter Registered

Yann Forget-3
Hello,

Congratulations from Madhya Pradesh.

Yann

2011/1/14 Arjuna Rao Chavala <[hidden email]>:

> Hello all,
>
> We are  very pleased to announce the successful registration of the
> Wikimedia Chapter vide  Registrar of Societies, Bangalore Urban District
> Certificate No: SOR/BLU/DR/1137/10-11 dt  03 Jan 2011.
>
> We have become a formal entity due to the untiring efforts of Wikipedians
> (in alphabetical order) Anirudh Bhati, Arjuna Rao Chavala, Arun Ramarathnam,
> Balasundararaman,  Gautam John, Hari Prasad Nadig, Srinivas Gunta for  over
> two long years with support from Achal Prabhala, Wikimedia Foundation
> Advisory Board member,  Bishakha Datta, Wikimedia Foundation Trustee and
> Barry Newstead, Chief Global Development Officer, Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> We would like to place on record the support by Centre for Internet and
> Society, Bangalore, specially its director, Sunil Abraham  for extending
> their office support for  chapter and community meetings  and registration
> support by its auditor Mr MN Rao.  The efforts of Gautam John  and Arun
> Ramarathnam in working with registration authorities are  appreciated.
>
> We are delighted with this development, as Wikimedians all over world are
> celebrating Wikipedia's Tenth anniversary  this week. We have over 60 events
> happening in India(http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:India). At this
> juncture, we would like to commit ourselves to taking Wikimedia Movement to
> greater heights by engaging with Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedian community
> in India and  all Indians by working with special focus on  all Indian
> languages including English.
>
> With your active  participation and support, Chapter can play a key role in
> enabling access to free  knowledge to everyone. In  the next few weeks, you
> will hear more  actively from the Chapter on various initiatives. In the
> mean time, for any questions, please send a mail to executive committee
> mailing list  [hidden email]
>
> Please  do check Wikimedia India website  http://wikimedia.in for further
> updates.
>
> Cheers
>
> On behalf of
> Wikimedia India Executive Committee,
>
> Arjuna Rao Chavala
> PS: Please help reduce the noise on the mailing list to the minimum by  not
> sending your appreciation remarks to the entire list and placing the same
> on   wikimedia.in announcement discussion page
> http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

Re: Wikimedia Chapter Registered

Rajesh Pandey-2
Congratulations !!

This is a great news for Wikipedians :)

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Yann Forget <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Congratulations from Madhya Pradesh.

Yann

2011/1/14 Arjuna Rao Chavala <[hidden email]>:
> Hello all,
>
> We are  very pleased to announce the successful registration of the
> Wikimedia Chapter vide  Registrar of Societies, Bangalore Urban District
> Certificate No: SOR/BLU/DR/1137/10-11 dt  03 Jan 2011.
>
> We have become a formal entity due to the untiring efforts of Wikipedians
> (in alphabetical order) Anirudh Bhati, Arjuna Rao Chavala, Arun Ramarathnam,
> Balasundararaman,  Gautam John, Hari Prasad Nadig, Srinivas Gunta for  over
> two long years with support from Achal Prabhala, Wikimedia Foundation
> Advisory Board member,  Bishakha Datta, Wikimedia Foundation Trustee and
> Barry Newstead, Chief Global Development Officer, Wikimedia Foundation.
>
> We would like to place on record the support by Centre for Internet and
> Society, Bangalore, specially its director, Sunil Abraham  for extending
> their office support for  chapter and community meetings  and registration
> support by its auditor Mr MN Rao.  The efforts of Gautam John  and Arun
> Ramarathnam in working with registration authorities are  appreciated.
>
> We are delighted with this development, as Wikimedians all over world are
> celebrating Wikipedia's Tenth anniversary  this week. We have over 60 events
> happening in India(http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:India). At this
> juncture, we would like to commit ourselves to taking Wikimedia Movement to
> greater heights by engaging with Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedian community
> in India and  all Indians by working with special focus on  all Indian
> languages including English.
>
> With your active  participation and support, Chapter can play a key role in
> enabling access to free  knowledge to everyone. In  the next few weeks, you
> will hear more  actively from the Chapter on various initiatives. In the
> mean time, for any questions, please send a mail to executive committee
> mailing list  [hidden email]
>
> Please  do check Wikimedia India website  http://wikimedia.in for further
> updates.
>
> Cheers
>
> On behalf of
> Wikimedia India Executive Committee,
>
> Arjuna Rao Chavala
> PS: Please help reduce the noise on the mailing list to the minimum by  not
> sending your appreciation remarks to the entire list and placing the same
> on   wikimedia.in announcement discussion page
> http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Chapter_Registration_accomplished

Rajesh Pandey