[[Wikimedia:Current staff]] need to update

[[Wikimedia:Current staff]] need to update

KIZU Naoko
Hi!
as announced, Wikimedia Foundation shut down its former office in
Florida on January 31 and some staff members left from the
organisation. Also announced several new people joined so
[[Wikimedia:Current staff]] is greatly updated. Also there is a new
organization chart which may improves readership. I thank Guillom for
these improvement.
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Current_staff>

English, French and Russian pages are already updated.  Japanese
version update is now ongoing. We have several other versions and they
need your hands. These are:
Ar (Arabic): http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%85_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A
El (Greek):
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/%CE%A0%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%83%CF%89%CF%80%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C
Es (Spanish):
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Empleados_actuales
Fi (Finnish):
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Yll%C3%A4pidollinen_henkil%C3%B6kunta
Zh (Chinese):
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/%E7%8F%BE%E4%BB%BB%E8%81%B7%E5%93%A1

You are invited to improve those outdated version as well as start new
language versions. Drafting is recommended to do on meta
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff>.

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: [[Wikimedia:Current staff]] need to update

HSin Sung Lee
This page cannot be edited without a username and password.

" You can only login if an account has been created for you by the Board of Wikimedia and you have cookies enabled. "

On Feb 2, 2008 9:39 AM, HSin Sung Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This page cannot be edited without a username and password.
>
> " You can only login if an account has been created for you by the Board of
> Wikimedia and you have cookies enabled. "

No you cannot and Transcom has never encourage people to edit it directly.
Rather we are invited you to finish the version on meta, our backyard
and then to upload.
As I said,  you are invited to improve those outdated version as well
as start new
language versions. Drafting is recommended to do on meta
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff>.

For Chinese version, please start at:
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff/zh>.

Xiexie.

>  On Feb 2, 2008 2:55 AM, Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > Hi!
> > as announced, Wikimedia Foundation shut down its former office in
> > Florida on January 31 and some staff members left from the
> > organisation. Also announced several new people joined so
> > [[Wikimedia:Current staff]] is greatly updated. Also there is a new
> > organization chart which may improves readership. I thank Guillom for
> > these improvement.
> > <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Current_staff>
> >
> > English, French and Russian pages are already updated.  Japanese
> > version update is now ongoing. We have several other versions and they
> > need your hands. These are:
> > Ar (Arabic):
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%85_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A
> > El (Greek):
> >
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/%CE%A0%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%83%CF%89%CF%80%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C
> > Es (Spanish):
> > http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Empleados_actuales
> > Fi (Finnish):
> > http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Yll%C3%A4pidollinen_henkil%C3%B6kunta
> > Zh (Chinese):
> > http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/%E7%8F%BE%E4%BB%BB%E8%81%B7%E5%93%A1
> >
> > You are invited to improve those outdated version as well as start new
> > language versions. Drafting is recommended to do on meta
> > <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff>.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >

> > --
> > KIZU Naoko
> > http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)
> > Quote of the Day (English): http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: [[Wikimedia:Current staff]] need to update

HSin Sung Lee
Thanks for you reminding.
I didn't read last half of the letter last time.  :-(

Now I've translated it (except the organization chart)into Chinese now.
I've be very appriciate if some one can help edit the format .

Thanks,
Hsinsung Lee.