Wikimedia Cuteness Meetup

Romaine Wiki-2
Hello all,

Because the members of the Wikimedia Cuteness Association rarely have the chance to meet, they try to arrange a board meeting.

This board meeting will be open for both board members, assistants of the board members and cute fans.

Topics to discuss:
* Can Rory become a full member of the Wikimedia Cuteness Association?
* How to deal with other staff that is not a full members of the Wikimedia Cuteness Association?
** Like Penguin
* Why aren't we still on the page Wikimedia thematic organizations?

On behalf of Wendy the Weasel,

Romaine

Re: Wikimedia Cuteness Meetup

Pine W

Good for Walrus.

Are trees also allowed to be members? Although I might be too tall to pass the cuteness test...

Pine

Re: Wikimedia Cuteness Meetup

Isarra Yos
Trees can be some of the cutest things around. I should hope they would be.

On 15/07/15 22:10, Pine W wrote:

Good for Walrus.

Are trees also allowed to be members? Although I might be too tall to pass the cuteness test...

Pine

Re: Wikimedia Cuteness Meetup

Anne Gomez
Speaking on behalf of Honey [1], the fundraising mascot, this is a very exciting opportunity. She will not be able to attend in person, but is adorable and a big fan of cuteness in general. :)

On 15/07/15 22:10, Pine W wrote:

Good for Walrus.

Are trees also allowed to be members? Although I might be too tall to pass the cuteness test...

Pine

Anne Gomez // Product Manager, Fundraising
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.

Re: Wikimedia Cuteness Meetup

Victor Grigas

On 15/07/15 22:10, Pine W wrote:

Good for Walrus.

Are trees also allowed to be members? Although I might be too tall to pass the cuteness test...

Pine

Anne Gomez // Product Manager, Fundraising
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.

Victor Grigas
Storyteller and Video Content Producer

Re: Wikimedia Cuteness Meetup

Asaf Bartov-2
Hello.

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Shaxal's assistant.  Shaxal[1], hailing from South Africa, is a member of the Board of Cuties[2], and is attending Wikimania again this year.  Shaxal is looking forward to discussing the important and timely issues on the agenda, and proposes the addition of an urgent discussion on the challenge of insufficient cuteness in discussions on Meta.

Faithfully etc.,

    A. Bartov, assistant to Shaxal

[1] http://wca.commonists.org/wiki/File:Shaxal_-_Wikimania_2014.jpg
[2] http://wca.commonists.org/wiki/Cuteness:Board_of_Cuties

On 15/07/15 22:10, Pine W wrote:

Good for Walrus.

Are trees also allowed to be members? Although I might be too tall to pass the cuteness test...

Pine

Anne Gomez // Product Manager, Fundraising
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.

Victor Grigas
Storyteller and Video Content Producer

    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Foundation

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

Re: Wikimedia Cuteness Meetup

Philippe Beaudette-3
I see your cuteness, and raise you all my new puppy, Daphne.

Case closed.  Game, Set, Match.

pb

Philippe Beaudette  \\  Director, Community Advocacy \\ Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
T: 1-415-839-6885 x6643 [hidden email]  :  @Philippewiki

IMG_0757.jpg (278K) Download Attachment
IMG_0779.jpg (197K) Download Attachment

Re: Wikimedia Cuteness Meetup

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
[Speaking on behalf of Rennes's local group]
Due to a schedule mess, NCO's mascott, Erminig, was not able to addend Wikimania this year. So many cuteness missing! :(

Benoît

On 15/07/15 22:10, Pine W wrote:

Good for Walrus.

Are trees also allowed to be members? Although I might be too tall to pass the cuteness test...

Pine

Anne Gomez // Product Manager, Fundraising
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.

Victor Grigas
Storyteller and Video Content Producer

    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Foundation

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison, Product

Re: Wikimedia Cuteness Meetup

Pharos-3
Will this board meeting of the venerable Association be held in the cutest of the conference rooms, at the cutest point in the schedule?

And what about transparency of this nefariously cute cabal?  Are all of these warm-blooded cuddly animals in fact hiding their overwhelmingly carnivorous natures?

T: <a href="tel:1-415-839-6885%20x6643" value="+14158396885" target="_blank">1-415-839-6885 x6643 [hidden email]  :  @Philippewiki

On 15/07/15 22:10, Pine W wrote:

Good for Walrus.

Are trees also allowed to be members? Although I might be too tall to pass the cuteness test...

Pine

Anne Gomez // Product Manager, Fundraising
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.

Victor Grigas
Storyteller and Video Content Producer

    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Foundation

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison, Product

Re: Wikimedia Cuteness Meetup

Pine W

Will there be a group photo of the Cuteness meetup?

Unfortunately I am currently rooted in Seattle, but I can attend remotely.

I think Rory is currently supervising the legal interns at the WMF office. I just served him a trademark violator for lunch.

Pine

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think Rory is currently supervising the legal interns at the WMF office. I just served him a trademark violator for lunch.

Oh, so that was you!

It’s all fun and games for you, but I’m the one who has to walk him, and clean up after him….