Wikimedia DC hiring Institutional Partnerships Manager

Wikimedia DC hiring Institutional Partnerships Manager

Kirill Lokshin-3
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that Wikimedia DC is hiring an Institutional Partnerships Manager to help sustain and grow our institutional partnerships program in the coming year.  The complete job description and application form can be found at https://wikimediadc.org/wiki/Careers/Institutional_Partnerships_Manager, and we encourage everyone to apply!

Please feel free to pass this message to anyone who might be interested!

Regards,
Kirill

--
Kirill Lokshin