Quantcast

Wikimedia District of Columbia: New Institutional Partnerships Manager

Wikimedia District of Columbia: New Institutional Partnerships Manager

Robert Fernandez

Wikimedia District of Columbia is pleased to announce the hiring of our first employee.   Ariel Cetrone has joined WMDC as our Institutional Partnerships Manager, where she will plan and facilitate events with our many institutional partners, including cultural, academic, and professional organizations.  Her work will help expand our outreach role in DC and surrounding states and maximize the effectiveness of our volunteer time and energy. A native of Philadelphia, Cetrone is a graduate of George Washington University and Drexel University.  She previously worked for Historic RittenhouseTown, a Philadelphia nonprofit organization and historic site, and the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities.