Wikimedia Hackathon Amsterdam 2013: Registration opened

Wikimedia Hackathon Amsterdam 2013: Registration opened

Maarten Dammers
Hi everyone,

Wikimedia Nederland invites all developers to the Wikimedia Hackathon.
The Wikimedia Hackathon will be in 2013 from 24-26 May. The registration
is now open and also includes the possibility to apply for a travel,
accommodation or full scholarship. You can find the form at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFg2SmRRbkpxNmxCcFNFdlduVlJuTUE6MQ#gid=0

The hackathon is an opportunity for all Wikimedia community developers
and sysadmins to come together, squash bugs and write great new features
& tools. Unlike the previous years (2012, 2011, etc.) this Hackathon
won't be in Berlin, but in Amsterdam.

The event is open to a wide range of developers. We welcome both
seasoned and new developers as well as people working on MediaWiki,
tools, pywikipedia, Wikidata, gadgets, extensions, templates … . Please
suggest and discus topics at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013/Topics .

You can indicate that you're coming at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013/Attendees and/or
https://www.facebook.com/events/167285526755104/ . This doesn't replace
registration, it's just to let others know what you're up to.

Keep an eye on https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013
for updates!

Maarten

Re: [Wikitech-l] [Labs-l] Wikimedia Hackathon Amsterdam 2013: Registration opened

Finne Boonen-2
couple years ago somebody did stay for a couple years ;) (altho that was the chapters conference and there was a vulcano involved)

henna

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Petr Bena <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have one question :) why the registration form is asking me which
year and month I will depart? Are you afraid some attendees are
planning to stay for several years? :D

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Maarten Dammers <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Wikimedia Nederland invites all developers to the Wikimedia Hackathon. The
> Wikimedia Hackathon will be in 2013 from 24-26 May. The registration is now
> open and also includes the possibility to apply for a travel, accommodation
> or full scholarship. You can find the form at
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFg2SmRRbkpxNmxCcFNFdlduVlJuTUE6MQ#gid=0
>
> The hackathon is an opportunity for all Wikimedia community developers and
> sysadmins to come together, squash bugs and write great new features &
> tools. Unlike the previous years (2012, 2011, etc.) this Hackathon won't be
> in Berlin, but in Amsterdam.
>
> The event is open to a wide range of developers. We welcome both seasoned
> and new developers as well as people working on MediaWiki, tools,
> pywikipedia, Wikidata, gadgets, extensions, templates … . Please suggest and
> discus topics at
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013/Topics .
>
> You can indicate that you're coming at
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013/Attendees and/or
> https://www.facebook.com/events/167285526755104/ . This doesn't replace
> registration, it's just to let others know what you're up to.
>
> Keep an eye on https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013 for
> updates!
>
> Maarten

"Maybe you knew early on that your track went from point A to B, but unlike you I wasn't given a map at birth!" Alyssa, "Chasing Amy"