Wikimedia India strategy: We need YOU

Achal Prabhala-2
Some time ago, the Wikimedia Foundation embarked on an ambitious
strategy project that covered several topics, including India. That
strategy project is now in discussion phase. Discussions on India were
initially slow; now, however, there are tentative suggestions that need
your input and help in refining.

If you have a few minutes to help with this exercise, please go to:
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Task_force/India and add in your
comments/ suggestions/ critiques - or your own recommendations.

The strategy recommendations will serve as the Wikimedia Foundation's
guide to strengthening work related to Wikipedia and sister projects
within India, so the extent you can help craft the recommendations is
the extent to which you will be helped back. Please participate: we need
your input NOW!

Re: Wikimedia India strategy: We need YOU

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Thanks a lot for the notice. I think all this should be brought up at our next Bangalore/Kerala meetup..

On 6 February 2010 13:06, Achal Prabhala <[hidden email]> wrote:
Some time ago, the Wikimedia Foundation embarked on an ambitious
strategy project that covered several topics, including India. That
strategy project is now in discussion phase. Discussions on India were
initially slow; now, however, there are tentative suggestions that need
your input and help in refining.

If you have a few minutes to help with this exercise, please go to:
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Task_force/India and add in your
comments/ suggestions/ critiques - or your own recommendations.

The strategy recommendations will serve as the Wikimedia Foundation's
guide to strengthening work related to Wikipedia and sister projects
within India, so the extent you can help craft the recommendations is
the extent to which you will be helped back. Please participate: we need
your input NOW!

Your friend in time,

Srikanth/R/

Re: Wikimedia India strategy: We need YOU

Abhi-20

Bangalore/Kerala meetup eh? That's interesting :D

--
വിക്കനഭി
wikkanabhi.wordpress.com