Wikimedia Open Tech Chat tomorrow

Siebrand Mazeland (WMF)
Hi there!

Tomorrow at 20:30 UTC (12:30 PST, 21:30 CET, 02:00 IST) there will be
another Wikimedia Open Tech Chat[1] on Google Hangout. This time there are
three topics. I'd love to see you there. Please come!

Topics:
* An update by the Quality Assurance department on browser test automation
* Internationalisation dos and don'ts: Why you should not merge your patch
set, but request i18n/L10n review (Amir Aharoni)
* Multilingual user testing for improving the Translate extension (Pau
Giner)

The Hangout URL will be published about 5 minutes in advance and Q&A can go
through the #wikimedia-dev IRC channel on Freenode. If you're in San
Francisco, consider joining in the flesh on the 6th floor of the Wikimedia
Foundation SF office's "Collab" space. The session will last between 60 and
90 minutes.

The session will be moderated by Rob Lanphier.

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Meetings/2012-12-13

Cheers!

P.s. Would you have read this mail sooner if its subject would have been
"Pictures of cute cats"? Initially I was planning to give it this subject,
but I changed my mind... Whatever the answer: Thanks for reading and do
come!

--
Siebrand Mazeland
Product Manager Language Engineering

M: +31 6 50 69 1239
Skype: siebrand

Re: Wikimedia Open Tech Chat tomorrow

Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:43 AM, Siebrand Mazeland (WMF)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> P.s. Would you have read this mail sooner if its subject would have been
> "Pictures of cute cats"? Initially I was planning to give it this subject,
> but I changed my mind...

I would probably have deleted it unread in that case.