Wikimedia Poland Meetup 2006

Dariusz Siedlecki
Wikimedia Polska is organizing a meetup at the end of April, during
which we'd like to hold a panel discussion on the future of the
Wikimedia projects in Europe. I'd like to call out for speakers and
panelists from various European countries on foundation-l, to hear if
anyone would be interested in joining us. I've already notified the
European local chapters on this fact.

The meetup will take place in Wroclaw, during 29th April - 1st May.
30th April will be the most interesting part, during which we'll hold
every discussion, including the discussion panel I mentioned earlier.

Hope to hear back from anyone interested soon.

Dariusz Siedlecki