Wikimedia UK OTRS workshop

Michael Peel-4
Hi all,

As a result of WMDE's recent successful OTRS workshop, Wikimedia UK's interest in hosting an OTRS workshop in the UK has been significantly rekindled/increased. If you would be interested in participating in such a workshop in the UK (whether you are based in the UK or not), or if you know of UK Wikimedians that might be interested in contributing to OTRS in the near future, then please (ask them to) sign up sooner rather than later at:
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS_workshop

Thanks,
Mike Peel
Wikimedia UK

Re: Wikimedia UK OTRS workshop

Gordon Joly
On 29/10/2011 00:45, Michael Peel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As a result of WMDE's recent successful OTRS workshop, Wikimedia UK's interest in hosting an OTRS workshop in the UK has been significantly rekindled/increased. If you would be interested in participating in such a workshop in the UK (whether you are based in the UK or not), or if you know of UK Wikimedians that might be interested in contributing to OTRS in the near future, then please (ask them to) sign up sooner rather than later at:
> http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS_workshop
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Peel
> Wikimedia UK

What is OTRS?

Gordo

--

Gordon Joly
[hidden email]

Re: Wikimedia UK OTRS workshop

Douglas Gardner-3
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS/info-en_recruiting

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Gordon Joly <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 29/10/2011 00:45, Michael Peel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As a result of WMDE's recent successful OTRS workshop, Wikimedia UK's interest in hosting an OTRS workshop in the UK has been significantly rekindled/increased. If you would be interested in participating in such a workshop in the UK (whether you are based in the UK or not), or if you know of UK Wikimedians that might be interested in contributing to OTRS in the near future, then please (ask them to) sign up sooner rather than later at:
> http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS_workshop
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Peel
> Wikimedia UK

What is OTRS?

Gordo

On 29/10/2011 14:05, Gordon Joly wrote:
On 29/10/2011 00:45, Michael Peel wrote:
Hi all,

As a result of WMDE's recent successful OTRS workshop, Wikimedia UK's interest in hosting an OTRS workshop in the UK has been significantly rekindled/increased. If you would be interested in participating in such a workshop in the UK (whether you are based in the UK or not), or if you know of UK Wikimedians that might be interested in contributing to OTRS in the near future, then please (ask them to) sign up sooner rather than later at:
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS_workshop

Thanks,
Mike Peel
Wikimedia UK
What is OTRS?

Gordo

Aha. It is as I suspected.....
"OTRS is a ticket request system which is used to handle most incoming e-mails regarding Wikimedia projects."
Gordo

On 29/10/2011 14:15, Douglas Gardner wrote:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS/info-en_recruiting

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Gordon Joly <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 29/10/2011 00:45, Michael Peel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As a result of WMDE's recent successful OTRS workshop, Wikimedia UK's interest in hosting an OTRS workshop in the UK has been significantly rekindled/increased. If you would be interested in participating in such a workshop in the UK (whether you are based in the UK or not), or if you know of UK Wikimedians that might be interested in contributing to OTRS in the near future, then please (ask them to) sign up sooner rather than later at:
> http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS_workshop
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Peel
> Wikimedia UK

What is OTRS?

Gordo

Thanks. My problem was that I confused the terms as being a generic, rather than a specific.

Gordo