[Wikimedia-l] 1. International Wikisource Conference, Vienna - November 20-22: Registration open

[Wikimedia-l] 1. International Wikisource Conference, Vienna - November 20-22: Registration open

Claudia Garád
Dear all,

the Wikisource Community User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_User_Group> (WCUG)
- together with Wikimedia Österreich (WMAT) and Wikimedia Italia (WMIT)
- will host the first international *Wikisource Conference from November
20-22, 2015 in Vienna, Austria. **
*
Registration <http://goo.gl/forms/K5SFPHNkWP> is now open until October
13, 2015. As our PEG proposal was successful, we will be able to offer
some scholarships to increase diversity among participants in terms of
language and geography. The registration process also entails the
scholarship application for those participants who are not funded by a
Wikimedia affiliate or other organization. We encourage especially visa
applicants to register and get in touch with the event management team
from WMAT soon.

Please spread the word within your communities and inform other
interested volunteers and partner institutions.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Vienna!

Claudia, Andrea and David
--
Claudia Garád
Executive Director

Wikimedia Österreich - Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
Siebensterngasse 25/15
1070 Wien
0699 141 28615
www.wikimedia.at <http://www.wikimedia.at/>