[Wikimedia-l] 2 millions articles for the French Wikipedia

[Wikimedia-l] 2 millions articles for the French Wikipedia

Thierry Coudray-2
Hi folks,

La grande nouvelle du jour / the big news today : the French Wikipedia
reached two millions articles a few hours ago  !

The fr.wp community has written a press release for this milestone with
subpages for more explanations and get new people to edit WP.
and, off course, a commemorative logo community will be displayed.

Merci à tous les contributeurs / Thanks for all the editors.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spécial:Statistiques

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipédia:Deux_millions_d'articles_en_français

--
Thierry

Re: [Wikimedia-l] 2 millions articles for the French Wikipedia

Isaac Olatunde
Congratulations to the French community. I hope Nigerian language
Wikipedias will achieve this milestone one day.

Greetings from Nigeria,

Regards,

Isaac

On Jul 8, 2018 8:36 AM, "Thierry Coudray" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> La grande nouvelle du jour / the big news today : the French Wikipedia
> reached two millions articles a few hours ago  !
>
> The fr.wp community has written a press release for this milestone with
> subpages for more explanations and get new people to edit WP.
> and, off course, a commemorative logo community will be displayed.
>
> Merci à tous les contributeurs / Thanks for all the editors.
>

> https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spécial:Statistiques
>
> https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipédia:Deux_millions_d'
> articles_en_français
>

> --
> Thierry

Re: [Wikimedia-l] 2 millions articles for the French Wikipedia

Shlomi Fish
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 09:36:20 +0200
Thierry Coudray <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> La grande nouvelle du jour / the big news today : the French Wikipedia
> reached two millions articles a few hours ago  !
>
> The fr.wp community has written a press release for this milestone with
> subpages for more explanations and get new people to edit WP.
> and, off course, a commemorative logo community will be displayed.
>
> Merci à tous les contributeurs / Thanks for all the editors.

Congratulations and thanks!

> https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spécial:Statistiques
>
> https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipédia:Deux_millions_d'articles_en_français

Re: [Wikimedia-l] 2 millions articles for the French Wikipedia

Carsten Direske
... toutes nos félicitations! Allons enfants du contenu libre...

Carsten

--

Carsten Direske
Abteilung Fundraising

Wikimedia Fördergesellschaft
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
Allemagne

www.wikimedia.de

Re: [Wikimedia-l] 2 millions articles for the French Wikipedia

Eileen Hershenov
Congratulations!!!!

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 1:36 AM Thierry Coudray <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> La grande nouvelle du jour / the big news today : the French Wikipedia
> reached two millions articles a few hours ago  !
>
> The fr.wp community has written a press release for this milestone with
> subpages for more explanations and get new people to edit WP.
> and, off course, a commemorative logo community will be displayed.
>
> Merci à tous les contributeurs / Thanks for all the editors.
>

> https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spécial:Statistiques
>

> https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipédia:Deux_millions_d'articles_en_français
>

> --
> Thierry

Eileen B. Hershenov
General Counsel and Secretary
Wikimedia Foundation
1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
San Francisco, CA 94104
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
(Licensed in New York; applying for California Registered In-House Counsel
status)
[hidden email]
(US) 415-483-6676

*NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation and for legal/ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] 2 millions articles for the French Wikipedia

John Erling Blad
Congratulations from Norway!

*NOTICE: This message is not confidential or legally privileged in any way!
;)