[Wikimedia-l] 2015 Strategy/Community consultation

[Wikimedia-l] 2015 Strategy/Community consultation

Anthony Cole
Who has been tasked with summarising the themes in the feedback from the
2-week community consultation that was held in February/March?

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2015_Strategy/Community_consultation

Anthony Cole <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Anthonyhcole>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] 2015 Strategy/Community consultation

Philippe Beaudette-3
That would be Kim Gilbey, who has been guiding us through the consultation
and the development of the strategic priorities.  We had a meeting about it
this morning, in fact.  Further information is coming soon, I hope.

pb

*Philippe Beaudette * \\  Director, Community Advocacy \\ Wikimedia
Foundation, Inc.
T: 1-415-839-6885 x6643 |  [hidden email]  |  :  @Philippewiki
<https://twitter.com/Philippewiki>

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Anthony Cole <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Who has been tasked with summarising the themes in the feedback from the
> 2-week community consultation that was held in February/March?
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2015_Strategy/Community_consultation
>
> Anthony Cole <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Anthonyhcole>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] 2015 Strategy/Community consultation

Anthony Cole
Excellent. Thank's Philippe.