[Wikimedia-l] ABUSE OF THE SYSTEM

Natacha Rault via Wikimedia-l

I have just been IP globally blocked as an ip;

based on a series of misunderstanding.

coming from page stalking on talk pages and watching list edit tools.

and the fact that anybody can go to the  Steward
requests/Global

page and ask for a block with out any text
what so ever

and no notice to the ip user, and that one stewards can
come

by without any evidence  and
grant all postings at once.

and yes i have filled out the form and sent the stewards
e-mail.

also with this abuse going on on individual wiki’s I
have tried

to contact trust and safety with no reply ever, on
e-mail or

there talk pages.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] ABUSE OF THE SYSTEM

Jeremy Lee-Jenkins
You can contact a steward via their group email to request Global IP
block exemption or unblocking of your IP address. Make sure to include
exact details.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_IP_block_exemptions
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards

J.

On 1/8/19, 80hnhtv4agou--- via Wikimedia-l
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have just been IP globally blocked as an ip;
>
> based on a series of misunderstanding.
>
> coming from page stalking on talk pages and watching list edit tools.
>
> and the fact that anybody can go to the  Steward
> requests/Global
>
> page and ask for a block with out any text
> what so ever
>
> and no notice to the ip user, and that one stewards can
> come
>
> by without any evidence  and
> grant all postings at once.
>
> and yes i have filled out the form and sent the stewards
> e-mail.
>
> also with this abuse going on on individual wiki’s I
> have tried
>
> to contact trust and safety with no reply ever, on
> e-mail or
>
> there talk pages.

Warm Regards

Jeremy Lee-Jenkins

Re: [Wikimedia-l] ABUSE OF THE SYSTEM

Lucas Teles-2
Hello.

Contacting stewards by email seem like the proper venue. Please, wait for
an answer.

Posting it on this list won’t help you and it is out this list’s purpose.

I hope you understand. Regards.

Teles

Em ter, 8 de jan de 2019 às 12:33, 80hnhtv4agou--- via Wikimedia-l <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> I have just been IP globally blocked as an ip;
>
> based on a series of misunderstanding.
>
> coming from page stalking on talk pages and watching list edit tools.
>
> and the fact that anybody can go to the  Steward
> requests/Global
>
> page and ask for a block with out any text
> what so ever
>
> and no notice to the ip user, and that one stewards can
> come
>
> by without any evidence  and
> grant all postings at once.
>
> and yes i have filled out the form and sent the stewards
> e-mail.
>
> also with this abuse going on on individual wiki’s I
> have tried
>
> to contact trust and safety with no reply ever, on
> e-mail or
>
> there talk pages.

Steward for Wikimedia projects. Administrator at Portuguese Wikipedia and
Wikimedia Commons.
Sent from mobile. Please, excuse my brevity.

+55 (71) 99707 6409

Re: [Wikimedia-l] ABUSE OF THE SYSTEM

Natacha Rault via Wikimedia-l

And yes I have done all that with no reply,

1.  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contact/Stewards

2. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Steward_requests/Global

3.  stewards wikimedia.org

only meta stewards can grant global blocks and stewards can also
request

one, and they do for each other, with out regards of any evidence
or

due proses. and they look for people to block by trolling talk pages
and

forums. The system is put in place for me to put on my meta page the

{{unblock| your
reason for requesting an unblock here }}

template. but clever abusive stewards know how to get around that by
blocking

meta and my meta talk page which cuts me off from appeal.

can contact a steward via their group email to request Global IP
block
exemption or unblocking of your IP address. Make sure to include
exact
details.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_IP_block_exemptions

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards
  Warm
Regards
Jeremy Lee-Jenkins

J.

On 1/8/19, 80hnhtv4agou--- via
Wikimedia-l

< [hidden email] > wrote:

>  I have been IP globally blocked as an ip
editor;

>  based on a series of
misunderstanding   coming from uninvolved

>  administrators  reading what i have  said on talk pages and in forums
>
>  and the fact that anybody can go to the  Steward,
requests/Global

>  block page and ask for a block on anybody with out any text
what

so ever
and
no notice to the ip user, and that one steward can come

by without any evidence  and  grant all postings at once and yes I

have filled out the form and sent to stewards@, also with this type

of administrator abuse going on I have tried