[Wikimedia-l] Affiliate-selected Board seats-candidates

[Wikimedia-l] Affiliate-selected Board seats-candidates

Anders Wennersten-2
There are now, five days before deadline, 7 candidates and all new
names. Last time two years ago there were only two candidates before the
very last days before deadline and both being existing Board members.

It is very good to see so many competent candidates and representing a
wider set of background then has have been seen before.

But we should respect the election process and keep questions and
discussions on the candidates meta  pages.

I find it inappropriate to discuss any  of them separately on this list.

Anders

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Affiliate-selected Board seats-candidates

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
I so agree. It would be good when the notion of civility that has been
championed is taken to Meta as well.
Thanks,
      GerardM