[Wikimedia-l] Affiliation Committe candidates - participation required

[Wikimedia-l] Affiliation Committe candidates - participation required

Lucas Teles-2
Hi.

This message is only to advertise the ongoing candidacies for the new
affiliation committee members.

Everyone is invited to participate with questions and to support or not any
candidate in this page:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Candidates/June_2017

I am posting here as I haven't seen any message related and the requests
could have a better community engagement IMO. I hope it is not duplicated.

Regards,

Teles

--
Steward for Wikimedia projects. Administrator at Portuguese Wikipedia and
Wikimedia Commons.

+55 (71) 99707 6409

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Affiliation Committe candidates - participation required

Lucas Teles-2
Hi, Samir.

I don't have this information and could not find it on the pages related on
Meta.

I am forwarding this mail to one of the members of AffCom so you can have
an answer.

Regards.