[Wikimedia-l] Announcement: IRC Office Hours

[Wikimedia-l] Announcement: IRC Office Hours

Philippe Beaudette-3
Gayle Young, the Wikimedia Foundation's Chief Talent and Culture Officer,
will be our guest for IRC office hours on Tuesday, May 1, at 17:00 UTC.

Gayle is a ridiculously smart lady, who has a deep interest in
organizational development; some members of local chapters met her in
Berlin.  This should be a really interesting session... I strongly
encourage anyone interested in that topic - or who has an interest in the
HR/personnel matters of the Foundation - to attend.

Office hours will be in #wikimedia-office on the freenode IRC network.
 More details and time conversions can be found at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

See you there. :)

pb
___________________
Philippe Beaudette
Director, Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

415-839-6885, x 6643

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcement: IRC Office Hours

Oliver Keyes-4
+1 to all of that. Gayle is awesome fun. :)

On 27 April 2012 21:29, Philippe Beaudette <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Gayle Young, the Wikimedia Foundation's Chief Talent and Culture Officer,
> will be our guest for IRC office hours on Tuesday, May 1, at 17:00 UTC.
>
> Gayle is a ridiculously smart lady, who has a deep interest in
> organizational development; some members of local chapters met her in
> Berlin.  This should be a really interesting session... I strongly
> encourage anyone interested in that topic - or who has an interest in the
> HR/personnel matters of the Foundation - to attend.
>
> Office hours will be in #wikimedia-office on the freenode IRC network.
>  More details and time conversions can be found at
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours
>
> See you there. :)
>
> pb
> ___________________
> Philippe Beaudette
> Director, Community Advocacy
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
>
> 415-839-6885, x 6643

Oliver Keyes
Community Liaison, Product Development

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcement: IRC Office Hours

Bod Notbod
Just thought I'd bump this thread due to the IRC sessions imminence
and add value with a link to Gayle's staff page on the Foundation
wiki:

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:Gyoung

Bodnotbod