[Wikimedia-l] Announcing Consortium of Wikipedia Military Historians

[Wikimedia-l] Announcing Consortium of Wikipedia Military Historians

Krishna Chaitanya Velaga-2
Greetings,

Following several discussions on English Wikipedia and Meta-Wiki, the planned collaboration for the users working on military history content on all of Wikipedias (may be other projects as well) is now live. The Consortium of Wikipedia Military Historians is intended to bring together military historians from various Wikimedia projects and provide a common platform to military historians from various language, to exchange ideas, share best practices and support each other in the best way possible. The page is at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Consortium_of_Wikipedia_Military_Historians. If you're interested to be a part, please join at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Consortium_of_Wikipedia_Military_Historians/Members.

As we've just started to form the group, there are several things to work on. If you're interested to be the part an informal core working group, kindly contact me.

Regards,

Krishna Chaitanya Velaga<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Krishna_Chaitanya_Velaga>