[Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

[Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga
Dear wikimedians,
Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500 students adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four more years.

In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but also open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible. By 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.

Sincerely,

Galder

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Asaf Bartov-2
Fantastic news, Galder!  Kudos to everyone involved!

   A.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 5:17 PM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear wikimedians,
> Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500 students
> adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four more
> years.
>
> In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but also
> open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible. By
> 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Galder

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Lucas Werkmeister-2
That’s awesome, congratulations to all involved!

Cheers,
Lucas

On 18.09.19 16:17, Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga wrote:

> Dear wikimedians,
> Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500 students adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four more years.
>
> In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but also open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible. By 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Galder

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

camelia boban
What a great news Galder.
Congratulations for the Education Program and the funding extension 🎉.

Camelia

--
*Camelia Boban*

*| Java EE Developer |*

*Affiliations Committee - **Wikimedia Foundation*
Diversity WG for Wikimedia Strategy 2030
*Interwiki Women
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Interwiki_Women_Collaboration> | **Wiki
Loves Sport <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Sport> | Wiki Loves
Fashion <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Fashion>*
WMIT <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Italia> - WMSE
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Sverige> - WMAR
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Argentina> - WMCH
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CH> Member

M. +39 3383385545
[hidden email]
*Aissa Technologies* <http://aissatechnologies.eu/>* | *Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cameliaboban> *|* *LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/camelia-boban-31319122>*
*Wikipedia <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Camelia.boban> **| **WikiDonne
UG <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiDonne>* | *WikiDonne Project
<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:WikiDonne> *

Il giorno mer 18 set 2019 alle ore 16:20 Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Fantastic news, Galder!  Kudos to everyone involved!
>
>    A.
>
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 5:17 PM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear wikimedians,
> > Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> > Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> > and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
> students
> > adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> > Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four
> more
> > years.
> >
> > In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but
> also
> > open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible.
> By
> > 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> > ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Galder

>     Asaf Bartov
>     Wikimedia Foundation <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org>

> https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

John DeBruyn
Most extraordinary, all involved are to be congratulated, and
most importantly the Basque People and their Representatives who have
through their Government rendered such generous financial support, an
Example to the World.

With Personal and Warm Regards, Sincerely, John, John DeBruyn, Denver,
Colorado, United States of America, [hidden email],
http://debruyn.com

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019, 8:17 AM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear wikimedians,

> Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500 students
> adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four more
> years.
>
> In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but also
> open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible. By
> 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Galder

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Alex Stinson-4
Thats Fantastic! Congratulations!

Cheers,

Alex

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 10:20 AM Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Fantastic news, Galder!  Kudos to everyone involved!
>
>    A.
>
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 5:17 PM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear wikimedians,
> > Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> > Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> > and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
> students
> > adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> > Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four
> more
> > years.
> >
> > In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but
> also
> > open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible.
> By
> > 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> > ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Galder

>     Asaf Bartov
>     Wikimedia Foundation <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org>

> https://donate.wikimedia.org

Alex Stinson
Senior Program Strategist
Wikimedia Foundation
Twitter:@glamwiki/@sadads

Learn more about how the communities behind Wikipedia, Wikidata and other
Wikimedia projects partner with cultural heritage organizations:
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Natacha Rault via Wikimedia-l
Great news and great example! Thanks for sharing with us,
Nattes à chat

> Le 18 sept. 2019 à 17:17, Alex Stinson <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Thats Fantastic! Congratulations!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alex
>
>> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 10:20 AM Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Fantastic news, Galder!  Kudos to everyone involved!
>>
>>   A.
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 5:17 PM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear wikimedians,
>>> Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
>>> Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
>>> and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
>> students
>>> adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
>>> Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four
>> more
>>> years.
>>>
>>> In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but
>> also
>>> open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible.
>> By
>>> 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
>>> ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>>
>>> Galder
>>

>> --
>>    Asaf Bartov
>>    Wikimedia Foundation <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org>
>>
>> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
>> sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!
>> https://donate.wikimedia.org

> Alex Stinson
> Senior Program Strategist
> Wikimedia Foundation
> Twitter:@glamwiki/@sadads
>
> Learn more about how the communities behind Wikipedia, Wikidata and other
> Wikimedia projects partner with cultural heritage organizations:
> https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Florencia Claes
Great news, Galder!!!!  And congrats for your fabulous work!

El mié., 18 sept. 2019 a las 16:18, Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Dear wikimedians,
> Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500 students
> adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four more
> years.
>
> In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but also
> open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible. By
> 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Galder

Florencia Claes
Vicepresidenta Wikimedia España
Telegram @Floren_Floppy
https://www.wikimedia.es

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Anna Torres-2
Felicitaciones miles Galder! Gracias por todo vuestro trabajo!

El mié., 18 sept. 2019 13:12, Florencia Claes <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> Great news, Galder!!!!  And congrats for your fabulous work!
>
> El mié., 18 sept. 2019 a las 16:18, Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga (<
> [hidden email]>) escribió:
>
> > Dear wikimedians,
> > Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> > Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> > and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
> students
> > adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> > Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four
> more
> > years.
> >
> > In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but
> also
> > open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible.
> By
> > 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> > ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Galder

> Florencia Claes
> Vicepresidenta Wikimedia España
> Telegram @Floren_Floppy
> https://www.wikimedia.es

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Isaac Olatunde
Good news and thanks for sharing. We'd like to replicate this in our
country.

Regards

Isaac

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019, 5:12 PM Florencia Claes <[hidden email]
wrote:

> Great news, Galder!!!!  And congrats for your fabulous work!
>
> El mié., 18 sept. 2019 a las 16:18, Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga (<
> [hidden email]>) escribió:
>
> > Dear wikimedians,
> > Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> > Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> > and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
> students
> > adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> > Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four
> more
> > years.
> >
> > In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but
> also
> > open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible.
> By
> > 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> > ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Galder

> Florencia Claes
> Vicepresidenta Wikimedia España
> Telegram @Floren_Floppy
> https://www.wikimedia.es

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Jorge Vargas
¡Felicidades, Galder! Buenísimas noticias.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 9:19 AM Isaac Olatunde <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Good news and thanks for sharing. We'd like to replicate this in our
> country.
>
> Regards
>
> Isaac
>
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019, 5:12 PM Florencia Claes <[hidden email]
> wrote:
>
> > Great news, Galder!!!!  And congrats for your fabulous work!
> >
> > El mié., 18 sept. 2019 a las 16:18, Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga (<
> > [hidden email]>) escribió:
> >
> > > Dear wikimedians,
> > > Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> > > Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two
> years
> > > and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
> > students
> > > adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> > > Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four
> > more
> > > years.
> > >
> > > In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but
> > also
> > > open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision
> possible.
> > By
> > > 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> > > ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
> > >
> > > Sincerely,
> > >
> > > Galder

> > Florencia Claes
> > Vicepresidenta Wikimedia España
> > Telegram @Floren_Floppy
> > https://www.wikimedia.es

Jorge Vargas
Senior Manager - Partnerships
+1 415.310.5922

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Dr. Manavpreet Kaur
Amazing news. Congratulations to the whole team.

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019, 21:55 Jorge Vargas, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ¡Felicidades, Galder! Buenísimas noticias.
>
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 9:19 AM Isaac Olatunde <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Good news and thanks for sharing. We'd like to replicate this in our
> > country.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Isaac
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 18, 2019, 5:12 PM Florencia Claes <
> [hidden email]
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Great news, Galder!!!!  And congrats for your fabulous work!

> User
> > years
> > > students
> four
> > > more

> > > also
> > possible.
> > > By

> > > --
> > > Florencia Claes
> > > Vicepresidenta Wikimedia España
> > > Telegram @Floren_Floppy
> > > https://www.wikimedia.es

> Jorge Vargas
> Senior Manager - Partnerships
> Wikimedia Foundation
> [hidden email]
> +1 415.310.5922

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Delphine Ménard -2
Galder! I am so glad to hear this. Well done to all involved for this
fantastic news!

Best,

Delphine

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 4:17 PM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear wikimedians,
> Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500 students
> adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four more
> years.
>
> In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but also
> open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible. By
> 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Galder

Delphine Ménard (she/her)
Wikimedia Foundation
Strategy Liaison
Program Officer Annual Plan Grants

User:Delphine_(WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Delphine_(WMF)>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Jami Mathewson-2
Congratulations—excellent work!
Jami

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 2:24 PM Delphine Ménard <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Galder! I am so glad to hear this. Well done to all involved for this
> fantastic news!
>
> Best,
>
> Delphine
>
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 4:17 PM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear wikimedians,
> > Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> > Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> > and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
> students
> > adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> > Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four
> more
> > years.
> >
> > In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but
> also
> > open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible.
> By
> > 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> > ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Galder

> Delphine Ménard (she/her)
> Wikimedia Foundation
> Strategy Liaison
> Program Officer Annual Plan Grants
>
> User:Delphine_(WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Delphine_(WMF)>

Jami Mathewson
Director of Partnerships
Wiki Education
[hidden email] <[hidden email]>
User:Jami (Wiki Ed) <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jami_(Wiki_Ed)>
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Dennis Tobar
Enhorabuena Galder. Muy buenas noticias para el desarrollo del idioma vasco
:)

El mié., 18 de septiembre de 2019 11:17, Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
[hidden email]> escribió:

> Dear wikimedians,
> Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500 students
> adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four more
> years.
>
> In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but also
> open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible. By
> 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Galder

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Gabriel Thullen
Great news Galder!
Your fantastic education program should inspire other laguage communities
here in Europe. It is a really great way to help the encyclopedia grow.
Keep up the good work!

Gabe

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 10:47 PM Dennis Tobar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Enhorabuena Galder. Muy buenas noticias para el desarrollo del idioma vasco
> :)
>
> El mié., 18 de septiembre de 2019 11:17, Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
> [hidden email]> escribió:
>
> > Dear wikimedians,
> > Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> > Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> > and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
> students
> > adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> > Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four
> more
> > years.
> >
> > In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but
> also
> > open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible.
> By
> > 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> > ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Galder

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Natacha Rault via Wikimedia-l
Congratulations to all members of the Basque User group :). Glad to
hear.

Best,

Gerbet Rémy

Délégué opérationnel
_07 84 37 91
04_

_-----------------------------------__-------------------------_

WIKIMEDIA FRANCE
Association pour le libre partage de la
connaissance
_WWW.WIKIMEDIA.FR [1] _

_40 rue de clery, __75002 Paris_
[2]
_ _ _ [3]_

wrote:

>> Enhorabuena Galder. Muy buenas noticias para el desarrollo
del idioma vasco
>> :)
>>
>> El mié., 18 de septiembre de 2019 11:17,
Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
>> [hidden email]> escribió:

Dear wikimedians,
>>> Three years have gone since we started with the
Basque Wikimedians User
>>> Group Education Program, funded by the
Basque Government. After two years
>>> and a half of great enhancing of
Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
>> students
>>> adding more than 1.5
million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
>>> Government has
announce us today the extension of the funding for four
>> more

years.

>>> In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton
Program but
>> also
>>> open to new areas in order to make our knowledge
equity vision possible.
>> By
>>> 2024 we will have taken sure steps
towards creating a free knowledge
>>> ecosystem centered at
Wikimedia.

>>> Sincerely,
>>>
>>> Galder

>>> Wikimedia-l mailing
list, guidelines at:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and

>>> New messages to:
[hidden email]
>>> Unsubscribe:

>> Wikimedia-l mailing
list, guidelines at:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and

>> New messages to:
[hidden email]
>> Unsubscribe:

Links:
------
[1] http://www.wikimedia.fr/
[2]
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/691082430#map=19/48.86814/2.34683
[3]
https://dons.wikimedia.fr/adhesion/b

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Jon Harald Søby
Yay, this is great news, Galder! Congratulations to you and everyone else
involved.

tor. 19. sep. 2019 kl. 10:58 skrev GERBET Remy via Wikimedia-l <
[hidden email]>:

> Congratulations to all members of the Basque User group :). Glad to
> hear.
>
> Best,
>
> Gerbet Rémy
>
> Délégué opérationnel
> _07 84 37 91
> 04_
>
> _-----------------------------------__-------------------------_
>

> WIKIMEDIA FRANCE
> Association pour le libre partage de la
> connaissance
> _WWW.WIKIMEDIA.FR [1] _
>
> _40 rue de clery, __75002 Paris_
> [2]
> _ _ _ [3]_
>
> Le 2019-09-19 09:06, Gabriel Thullen a écrit :
>

> Great news Galder!
> > Your fantastic education program should inspire
> other laguage communities
> > here in Europe. It is a really great way to
> help the encyclopedia grow.
> > Keep up the good work!
> >
> > Gabe
> >
> > On
> Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 10:47 PM Dennis Tobar <[hidden email]>
> >
> wrote:
> >
> >> Enhorabuena Galder. Muy buenas noticias para el desarrollo
> del idioma vasco
> >> :)
> >>
> >> El mié., 18 de septiembre de 2019 11:17,
> Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
> >> [hidden email]> escribió:
> >>

> Dear wikimedians,
> Basque Wikimedians User
> Basque Government. After two years
> Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
> >> students
> million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> announce us today the extension of the funding for four
> >> more
> >>>
> years.

> Program but
> >> also
> equity vision possible.
> >> By
> towards creating a free knowledge
> Wikimedia.

> list, guidelines at:

> [hidden email]

> >> Wikimedia-l mailing
> list, guidelines at:

> >> New messages to:
> [hidden email]
> >> Unsubscribe:

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.wikimedia.fr/
> [2]
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/691082430#map=19/48.86814/2.34683
> [3]
> https://dons.wikimedia.fr/adhesion/b

mvh
Jon Harald Søby

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Rajeeb Dutta
Congrats to everyone associated with Basque Usergroup.

Best Regards,
Rajeeb Dutta.
(U: Marajozkee)
Sent from my iPhone

> On 19-Sep-2019, at 1:49 PM, GERBET Remy via Wikimedia-l <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations to all members of the Basque User group :). Glad to
> hear.
>
> Best,
>
> Gerbet Rémy
>
> Délégué opérationnel
> _07 84 37 91
> 04_
>
> _-----------------------------------__-------------------------_
>

> WIKIMEDIA FRANCE
> Association pour le libre partage de la
> connaissance
> _WWW.WIKIMEDIA.FR [1] _
>
> _40 rue de clery, __75002 Paris_
> [2]
> _ _ _ [3]_
>
> Le 2019-09-19 09:06, Gabriel Thullen a écrit :
>

> Great news Galder!
>> Your fantastic education program should inspire
> other laguage communities
>> here in Europe. It is a really great way to
> help the encyclopedia grow.
>> Keep up the good work!
>>
>> Gabe
>>
>> On
> Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 10:47 PM Dennis Tobar <[hidden email]>
>>
> wrote:
>>
>>> Enhorabuena Galder. Muy buenas noticias para el desarrollo
> del idioma vasco
>>> :)
>>>
>>> El mié., 18 de septiembre de 2019 11:17,
> Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
>>> [hidden email]> escribió:
>>>

> Dear wikimedians,
> Basque Wikimedians User
> Basque Government. After two years
> Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
>>> students
> million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> announce us today the extension of the funding for four
>>> more
>>>>
> years.

> Program but
>>> also
> equity vision possible.
>>> By
> towards creating a free knowledge
> Wikimedia.

> list, guidelines at:

> [hidden email]

>>> Wikimedia-l mailing
> list, guidelines at:

>>> New messages to:
> [hidden email]
>>> Unsubscribe:

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.wikimedia.fr/
> [2]
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/691082430#map=19/48.86814/2.34683
> [3]
> https://dons.wikimedia.fr/adhesion/b

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcing the extension of funding by the Basque Government

Eduardo Testart
Galder,

Excelentes noticias! Me alegro muchísimo!

Atentamente,

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 3:33 PM John DeBruyn <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Most extraordinary, all involved are to be congratulated, and
> most importantly the Basque People and their Representatives who have
> through their Government rendered such generous financial support, an
> Example to the World.
>
> With Personal and Warm Regards, Sincerely, John, John DeBruyn, Denver,
> Colorado, United States of America, [hidden email],
> http://debruyn.com
>
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019, 8:17 AM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear wikimedians,
> > Three years have gone since we started with the Basque Wikimedians User
> > Group Education Program, funded by the Basque Government. After two years
> > and a half of great enhancing of Basque Wikipedia (more than 2.500
> students
> > adding more than 1.5 million words on fundamental topics) the Basque
> > Government has announce us today the extension of the funding for four
> more
> > years.
> >
> > In this four years we will try to strengthen our Educaton Program but
> also
> > open to new areas in order to make our knowledge equity vision possible.
> By
> > 2024 we will have taken sure steps towards creating a free knowledge
> > ecosystem centered at Wikimedia.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Galder

Eduardo Testart