[Wikimedia-l] Annual Report 2018: Wikimedia Community User Group Turkey

[Wikimedia-l] Annual Report 2018: Wikimedia Community User Group Turkey

Basak
This message is not encrypted but sent from a verified user on the dmail
blockchain <https://dmail.io>
Dear All,

After a delay, I am happy to share the annual report of the Wikimedia
Community User Group Turkey.

-Basak

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Turkey/Reports/2018

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Annual Report 2018: Wikimedia Community User Group Turkey

Asaf Bartov-2
Thank you, Basak and the rest of the group!

You have been doing good work under unfortunate and difficult
circumstances.  Keep it up, and we continue to hope for the lifting of the
ban.

Cheers,

    Asaf

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:09 PM Basak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This message is not encrypted but sent from a verified user on the dmail
> blockchain <https://dmail.io>
> Dear All,
>
> After a delay, I am happy to share the annual report of the Wikimedia
> Community User Group Turkey.
>
> -Basak
>

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Turkey/Reports/2018

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Annual Report 2018: Wikimedia Community User Group Turkey

camelia boban
Well done Basak, thank you for all this group work. #WeMissTurkey

Hugs,
Camelia

--
*Camelia Boban*

*| Java EE Developer |*
*Affiliations Committee - **Wikimedia *Foundation
Coordinator - Diversity Working Group for Wikimedia Strategy 2030
Chair & co-founder - WikiDonne User Group *| WikiDonne Project ideator*
WMIT - WMSE - WMCH - WMAR Member
M. +39 3383385545
[hidden email]
*Aissa Technologies* <http://aissatechnologies.eu/>* | *Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cameliaboban> *|* *LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/camelia-boban-31319122>*
*Wikipedia <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Camelia.boban> **| **WikiDonne
UG <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiDonne>* | *WikiDonne Project*
<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:WikiDonne>

Il giorno mar 16 apr 2019 alle ore 13:23 Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Thank you, Basak and the rest of the group!
>
> You have been doing good work under unfortunate and difficult
> circumstances.  Keep it up, and we continue to hope for the lifting of the
> ban.
>
> Cheers,
>
>     Asaf
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:09 PM Basak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > This message is not encrypted but sent from a verified user on the dmail
> > blockchain <https://dmail.io>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > After a delay, I am happy to share the annual report of the Wikimedia
> > Community User Group Turkey.
> >
> > -Basak
> >

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Turkey/Reports/2018

>     Asaf Bartov
>     Wikimedia Foundation <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org>

> https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Annual Report 2018: Wikimedia Community User Group Turkey

Eileen Hershenov
#WeMissTurkey -- so much.

Eileen B. Hershenov
Of Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation
1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
San Francisco, CA 94104
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
Registered In-House Counsel, State Bar of CA
Licensed in NY State
[hidden email]
(US) 415-483-6676

*NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation and for legal/ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 1:09 PM Basak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This message is not encrypted but sent from a verified user on the dmail
> blockchain <https://dmail.io>
> Dear All,
>
> After a delay, I am happy to share the annual report of the Wikimedia
> Community User Group Turkey.
>
> -Basak
>

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Turkey/Reports/2018

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Annual Report 2018: Wikimedia Community User Group Turkey

Isaac Olatunde
Wow! That you and your team continue to do some amazing works despite the
issues in Turkey is something I really appreciate.

Thank you so much for this report.

Regards,

Isaac.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019, 1:25 PM Eileen Hershenov <[hidden email]
wrote:

> #WeMissTurkey -- so much.
>

> Eileen B. Hershenov
> Of Counsel
> Wikimedia Foundation
> 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
> <
> https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g
> >
> San Francisco, CA 94104
> <
> https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g
> >
> Registered In-House Counsel, State Bar of CA
> Licensed in NY State
> [hidden email]
> (US) 415-483-6676
>
> *NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
> have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
> mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation and for legal/ethical
> reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
> members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
> on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*
>

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 1:09 PM Basak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > This message is not encrypted but sent from a verified user on the dmail
> > blockchain <https://dmail.io>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > After a delay, I am happy to share the annual report of the Wikimedia
> > Community User Group Turkey.
> >
> > -Basak
> >

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Turkey/Reports/2018

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Annual Report 2018: Wikimedia Community User Group Turkey

Shani Evenstein
Basak,

Congrats on your achievements in an almost impossible situation!
We all appreciate your efforts and continued persistence regardless of
circumstances.
Waiting for the moment when you'll be freed <3

Best to all of you,
Shani.

*Shani Evenstein Sigalov*
* Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
* EdTech Innovation Strategist, NY/American Medical Program, Sackler School
of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
* PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
* OER & Emerging Technologies Coordinator, UNESCO Chair
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495> on Technology, Internationalization
and Education, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495>.
* Chairperson, WikiProject Medicine Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med>.
* Chairperson, Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>.
* Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
<http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580428621>.
* Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://bybe.benyehuda.org>.
+972-525640648