Quantcast

[Wikimedia-l] Are you a chairperson of a Wikimedia chapter?

[Wikimedia-l] Are you a chairperson of a Wikimedia chapter?

Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
Hey,

Just a reminder - shortly before Wikimania 2014 we created the
chairpersons' group in order to create a place for them to communicate with
each other, to consult and share.

If you are a chairperson of a recognized Wikimedia chapter (
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters), you are probably
already subscribed to our mailing list.
But if you are not - please send me an email off-list so I can add you.

Thank you,

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!