[Wikimedia-l] Belated update from Wikimedia Portugal

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Wikimedia-l] Belated update from Wikimedia Portugal

GoEthe.wiki
Dear all,

This message was supposed to be sent sometime ago, but might still be
relevant for those that like closure.

Wikimedia Portugal has signed a new chapter agreement with the Wikimedia
Foundation in January, and this has been ratified by our XII General
Assembly in April.

In this same General Assembly, we have also made some changes to the our
internal regulations (https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Regulamento_Interno/2019)
to prevent future challenges as the ones that led to the issues last year.
This changes include making explicit the option for associates to receive
notices for General Assemblies by email and allowing General Assemblies to
be conducted via videoconference as well as in-person. We have also
clarified our disciplinary procedures.

But more currently, we have announced today, together with Wikimedia Spain,
the winners of Wiki Loves Earth 2019 in Portugal and Spain. See:
http://blog.wikimedia.pt/2019/07/finalistas-do-wiki-loves-earth-2019-em-portugal-e-espanha/

Best regards,

Gonçalo Themudo

*Presidente*
*Wikimedia Portugal*
*Email: *[hidden email]
*Website: *http://pt.wikimedia.org <https://sites.google.com/view/themudo>
*Imagine um mundo onde cada ser humano pode partilhar livremente a soma de
todo o conhecimento, na sua própria língua.*
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Belated update from Wikimedia Portugal

Shani Evenstein
Wonderful news! Thanks for the update.

Shani.

-----------------------------------------------
*Shani Evenstein Sigalov*
* Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
* EdTech Innovation Strategist, NY/American Medical Program, Sackler School
of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
* PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
* OER & Emerging Technologies Coordinator, UNESCO Chair
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495> on Technology, Internationalization
and Education, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495>.
* Chairperson, WikiProject Medicine Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med>.
* Chairperson, Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>.
* Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
<http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580428621>.
* Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://bybe.benyehuda.org>.
+972-525640648


On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 3:21 PM GoEthe.wiki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> This message was supposed to be sent sometime ago, but might still be
> relevant for those that like closure.
>
> Wikimedia Portugal has signed a new chapter agreement with the Wikimedia
> Foundation in January, and this has been ratified by our XII General
> Assembly in April.
>
> In this same General Assembly, we have also made some changes to the our
> internal regulations (
> https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Regulamento_Interno/2019)
> to prevent future challenges as the ones that led to the issues last year.
> This changes include making explicit the option for associates to receive
> notices for General Assemblies by email and allowing General Assemblies to
> be conducted via videoconference as well as in-person. We have also
> clarified our disciplinary procedures.
>
> But more currently, we have announced today, together with Wikimedia Spain,
> the winners of Wiki Loves Earth 2019 in Portugal and Spain. See:
>
> http://blog.wikimedia.pt/2019/07/finalistas-do-wiki-loves-earth-2019-em-portugal-e-espanha/
>
> Best regards,
>
> Gonçalo Themudo
>
> *Presidente*
> *Wikimedia Portugal*
> *Email: *[hidden email]
> *Website: *http://pt.wikimedia.org <https://sites.google.com/view/themudo>
> *Imagine um mundo onde cada ser humano pode partilhar livremente a soma de
> todo o conhecimento, na sua própria língua.*
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Belated update from Wikimedia Portugal

camelia boban
Great and congratulations to Wiki Loves Earth PT & ES 2019 winners.
Thank you Gonçalo for this update.

Camelia, WikiDonne User Group


--
*Camelia Boban*

*| Java EE Developer |*

*Affiliations Committee - **Wikimedia *Foundation
Coordinator - Diversity Working Group for Wikimedia Strategy 2030
Chair & co-founder - WikiDonne User Group *| WikiDonne Project ideator*

*Diversity Space @ Wikimania 2019 Co-Lead*
WMIT - WMSE - WMCH - WMAR Member

M. +39 3383385545
[hidden email]
*Aissa Technologies* <http://aissatechnologies.eu/>* | *Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cameliaboban> *|* *LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/camelia-boban-31319122>*
*Wikipedia <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Camelia.boban> **| **WikiDonne
UG <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiDonne>* | *WikiDonne Project
<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:WikiDonne> *











Il giorno mer 31 lug 2019 alle ore 14:29 Shani Evenstein <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Wonderful news! Thanks for the update.
>
> Shani.
>
> -----------------------------------------------
> *Shani Evenstein Sigalov*
> * Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
> * EdTech Innovation Strategist, NY/American Medical Program, Sackler School
> of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
> * PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
> * OER & Emerging Technologies Coordinator, UNESCO Chair
> <https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495> on Technology,
> Internationalization
> and Education, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
> <https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495>.
> * Chairperson, WikiProject Medicine Foundation
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med>.
> * Chairperson, Wikipedia & Education User Group
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>.
> * Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
> <http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580428621>.
> * Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://bybe.benyehuda.org>.
> +972-525640648
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 3:21 PM GoEthe.wiki <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > This message was supposed to be sent sometime ago, but might still be
> > relevant for those that like closure.
> >
> > Wikimedia Portugal has signed a new chapter agreement with the Wikimedia
> > Foundation in January, and this has been ratified by our XII General
> > Assembly in April.
> >
> > In this same General Assembly, we have also made some changes to the our
> > internal regulations (
> > https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Regulamento_Interno/2019)
> > to prevent future challenges as the ones that led to the issues last
> year.
> > This changes include making explicit the option for associates to receive
> > notices for General Assemblies by email and allowing General Assemblies
> to
> > be conducted via videoconference as well as in-person. We have also
> > clarified our disciplinary procedures.
> >
> > But more currently, we have announced today, together with Wikimedia
> Spain,
> > the winners of Wiki Loves Earth 2019 in Portugal and Spain. See:
> >
> >
> http://blog.wikimedia.pt/2019/07/finalistas-do-wiki-loves-earth-2019-em-portugal-e-espanha/
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Gonçalo Themudo
> >
> > *Presidente*
> > *Wikimedia Portugal*
> > *Email: *[hidden email]
> > *Website: *http://pt.wikimedia.org <
> https://sites.google.com/view/themudo>
> > *Imagine um mundo onde cada ser humano pode partilhar livremente a soma
> de
> > todo o conhecimento, na sua própria língua.*
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> > New messages to: [hidden email]
> > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> > <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Belated update from Wikimedia Portugal

Rajeeb Dutta
Great news and many many congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks Gonçalo for the update.

Best Regards,
Rajeeb.
(U: Marajozkee)
Sent from my iPhone

> On 31-Jul-2019, at 6:09 PM, camelia boban <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Great and congratulations to Wiki Loves Earth PT & ES 2019 winners.
> Thank you Gonçalo for this update.

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Belated update from Wikimedia Portugal

Effe iets anders
Thanks for the update - I'm glad this got resolved.

Lodewijk

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 8:50 AM Rajeeb Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great news and many many congratulations to all the winners.
> Thanks Gonçalo for the update.
>
> Best Regards,
> Rajeeb.
> (U: Marajozkee)
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 31-Jul-2019, at 6:09 PM, camelia boban <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Great and congratulations to Wiki Loves Earth PT & ES 2019 winners.
> > Thank you Gonçalo for this update.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
> New messages to: [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l
New messages to: [hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[hidden email]?subject=unsubscribe>