[Wikimedia-l] Call for Wikimania '18 Program Committee Members

[Wikimedia-l] Call for Wikimania '18 Program Committee Members

Leinonen Teemu
Hi,

I volunteer to help with the Wikimania 2018: to promote the call, to recruit speakers, to review submissions etc.

I am a long time “wikipedian”, with first time editing already the very first year of the project. I have also worked in many conference program committees of various kind of international research conferences. More information about me is available in here:

https://teemuleinonen.fi/about-teemu-leinonen/

        - Teemu