[Wikimedia-l] Capacity building plan for Wikimedia Portugal

[Wikimedia-l] Capacity building plan for Wikimedia Portugal

GoEthe.wiki
Dear members of AffCom, members of Wikimedia Portugal and Wikimedia
community,

We have now finished writing our capacity building plan, as the final step
of the roadmap we agreed upon with AffCom to return the Wikimedia Portugal
chapter status back to normal.
You can find it published in our wiki:
https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Plano_de_capacitação_2018

Some background on the suspension and the previous steps can be found here:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediapt/2018-July/002625.html,
and
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2018-September/090975.html

I would like to register a note of appreciation to everyone that
contributed with this roadmap, from everyone that wrote and commented on
the plan, members old and new showing their support of our actions,
participating on the General Assemblies and for helping us bringing
Wikimedia Portugal back on its feet. Your continued effort and commitment
has been inspiring and motivating.

With best regards,

Gonçalo Themudo

*Presidente*
*Wikimedia Portugal*
*Email: *[hidden email]
*Website: *http://pt.wikimedia.org <https://sites.google.com/view/themudo>
*Imagine um mundo onde cada ser humano pode partilhar livremente a soma de
todo o conhecimento, na sua própria língua.*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [wikimedia-pt] Capacity building plan for Wikimedia Portugal

Paulo Santos Perneta
A big thank you to you, Gonçalo, for your extreme dedication and believing
at all times it was worth it, even when me and others were not so sure.

Paulo

GoEthe.wiki <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia segunda, 1/10/2018 à(s)
08:52: