[Wikimedia-l] CentralNotice help for Wikimedia Conference Russia / Oct.14-15

[Wikimedia-l] CentralNotice help for Wikimedia Conference Russia / Oct.14-15

Фархад Фаткуллин / Farhad Fatkullin
Hello all,

Where can I request experienced user's help with CentralNotice banner for Wikimedia Conference Russia in Moscow, Oct.14-15?

At Montreal meeting with WMF staff (James Baldwin, Jaime Villagomez, Winifred Olliff, Stephen LaPorte & Charles M. Roslof), it was said Mr. Joseph Seddon would be the person to ask for help, but I got no reply to my Sept.19 email.

I understand there might be more than just placing a request for the banner & adding it into the calendar, but I need help with it. I limited the scope to WP only, cut down the number of languages & shortened to one week only.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
farhad

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CentralNotice/Request/2017_Wiki_Conference_Russia

https://ru.wikimedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%84%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F_2017/en

--
Farkhad Fatkullin - Фархад Фаткуллин http://sikzn.ru/ Тел.+79274158066 / skype:frhdkazan / Wikipedia:frhdkazan

Re: [Wikimedia-l] CentralNotice help for Wikimedia Conference Russia / Oct.14-15

Joseph Seddon-4
All sorted via the Wikipedia Weekly facebook group.

Currently on leave and CentralNotice is severely under-resourced with
community members (like many community processes in the movement).

If there are any members of this list who have skills with building
templates and familiar with html and css  who would like to contribute to
supporting affiliates and community members in building banners for their
events, competitions and outreach activities get in touch with a friendly
community central notice or meta admin [1] for guidance on what is involved.

Regards
Seddon

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:ListUsers?username=&group=sysop&wpsubmit=&wpFormIdentifier=mw-listusers-form&limit=50