[Wikimedia-l] Change in WMAU Committee

Robert Myers
Hi all,

On Sunday 25 August 2019, Wikimedia Australia held its Annual General
Meeting (AGM).

Two long term Committee members, Gideon Digby and Tom Hograth, have taken a
step back from WMAU as Committee members but will be still involved within
the movement.

Current WMAU Committee as of 25 August 2019

Office-bearers

   - Pru Mitchell - President
   - Alex Lum - Vice-President
   - Robert Myers - Secretary
   - Steven Crossin - Treasurer

Ordinary Committee Members

   - Caddie Brain
   - Matthew Moore
   - Jacinta Sutton
   - Sam Wilson

Regards,
Robert

--

Robert Myers
Secretary - Wikimedia Australia

Wikimedia Australia Inc. is an independent charitable organisation which
supports the efforts of the Wikimedia Foundation in Australia. We welcome
your support by membership or donations to keep the Wikimedia mission alive.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Change in WMAU Committee

Biyanto Rebin
Congratulations, Robert and all WMAU team!

Regards,

Pada tanggal Jum, 30 Agu 2019 pukul 06.01 Robert Myers <
[hidden email]> menulis:

> Hi all,
>
> On Sunday 25 August 2019, Wikimedia Australia held its Annual General
> Meeting (AGM).
>
> Two long term Committee members, Gideon Digby and Tom Hograth, have taken a
> step back from WMAU as Committee members but will be still involved within
> the movement.
>
> Current WMAU Committee as of 25 August 2019
>
> Office-bearers
>
>    - Pru Mitchell - President
>    - Alex Lum - Vice-President
>    - Robert Myers - Secretary
>    - Steven Crossin - Treasurer
>
> Ordinary Committee Members
>
>    - Caddie Brain
>    - Matthew Moore
>    - Jacinta Sutton
>    - Sam Wilson
>
> Regards,
> Robert
>
> --
>
> Robert Myers
> Secretary - Wikimedia Australia
> M: +61 400 670 288
> [hidden email]
> http://www.wikimedia.org.au
>
> Wikimedia Australia Inc. is an independent charitable organisation which
> supports the efforts of the Wikimedia Foundation in Australia. We welcome
> your support by membership or donations to keep the Wikimedia mission
> alive.

Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
Wikimedia Indonesia
Surel: [hidden email]

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Change in WMAU Committee

Philip Kopetzky
Congrats to the elected members of WMAU :-)