[Wikimedia-l] Could someone please fix this article?

[Wikimedia-l] Could someone please fix this article?

Phil Nash-3

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Could someone please fix this article?

Dominik Martinez
On 9/16/2012 5:11 PM, Phil Nash wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_and_television_shows_set_in_Liverpool

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Could someone please fix this article?

Phil Nash-3

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Could someone please fix this article?

David Richfield
This shouldn't be on this mailing list; it should be somewhere like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Film/British_cinema_task_force

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Phil Nash <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominik Martinez"
> <[hidden email]>

[[:en:User:Slashme]]
+27718539985

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Could someone please fix this article?

JP Béland
Indeed, and I'm pretty sure Wikipedia-en has its own list anyway...

2012/9/16 David Richfield <[hidden email]>

> This shouldn't be on this mailing list; it should be somewhere like
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Film/British_cinema_task_force
>
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Phil Nash <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominik Martinez"
> > <[hidden email]>

Matthew Bowker

Appears to have been fixed: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_films_and_television_shows_set_or_shot_in_Liverpool&diff=513028521&oldid=512355254

Yes, the English Wikipedia has it's own list.  [hidden email]

Matthew Bowker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matthewrbowker