[Wikimedia-l] DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wikimania 2017 call for submissions

[Wikimedia-l] DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wikimania 2017 call for submissions

phoebe ayers-3
Dear all,

We have extended the deadline for submitting presentations, panels,
roundtables and workshops to Wikimania until *April 10*. The deadline for
posters and birds-of-a-feather sessions remains *May 15*.

Please see below for the call for submissions for Wikimania, and submit
your ideas! Please also note, for those who have already submitted, there
is now a field in the registration form for "completed" or "in-progress"
submission. When you are ready to have your submission reviewed, please
note that it is "completed". Thank you!

Please contact us with any questions: [hidden email]

best,
Phoebe

--
* I use this address for lists; send personal messages to phoebe.ayers <at>
gmail.com *

Re: [Wikimedia-l] DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wikimania 2017 call for submissions

Joseph Seddon-6
REMINDER: Deadline for submitting presentations, panels,
roundtables and workshops to Wikimania is *April 10*.

You have TWO days remaining.

The deadline for posters and birds-of-a-feather sessions remains *May 15*.

Please see below for the call for submissions for Wikimania, and submit
your ideas! Please also note, for those who have already submitted, there
is now a field in the registration form for "completed" or "in-progress"
submission. When you are ready to have your submission reviewed, please
note that it is "completed". Thank you!

Please contact us with any questions: [hidden email]

Seddon

Phoebe

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:10 AM, phoebe ayers <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > All,
> > I'm very pleased to send out the Wikimania Montréal Call for Submissions,
> > which can be found in French here:
> > https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/fr
> > and in English here:
> > https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/en
> >
> > On behalf of the Wikimania programme committee,
> > Phoebe Ayers
> > -----
> >
> > Que vous soyez un membre de la communauté de l’un des projets Wikimédia
> > (tels que Wikipédia, Wikibooks, Wikidata, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wikimedia
> > Commons, Wiktionnaire, MediaWiki ou autres), un créateur de contenu libre
> > ou un consommateur, nous recevrons avec plaisir votre proposition pour
> une
> > session lors de Wikimania 2017.
> >
> > *dates importantes*
> >
> > Appel aux propositions ouvert : 2 février 2017
> > Date limite de soumission des présentations (conférence, panneau, table
> > ronde et atelier) : *15 avril 2017*
> > Date limite de soumission des brefs exposés, affiches et réunions
> > d’oiseaux de la même plume : 15 mai 2017.
> > Notification d’acceptation des présentations : 20 avril 2017
> > Notification d’acceptation des brefs exposés, affiches et réunions
> > d’oiseaux de la même plume : 10 juin 2017
> >
> > *Types de soumissions & Comment soumettre: *https://wikimania2017.
> > wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/fr
> >
> > *Des questions ?* Merci de contacter le Comité du programme par
> > wikimania-program(à)wikimedia.org.
> >
> > ----
> >
> > Whether you are a community member of one of the Wikimedia projects (such
> > as Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikidata, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wikimedia
> Commons,
> > Wiktionary, MediaWiki or others), or a fellow open content creator or
> > consumer, we welcome your proposal for a session at Wikimania 2017.
> >
> > *Important dates*
> >
> > Call for proposals opens: February 2, 2017
> > Deadline for submitting presentation (lecture, panel, roundtable and
> > workshop) submissions: *April 10, 2017*
> > Deadline for submitting lightning talks, poster, and birds of a feather
> > submissions: May 15, 2017
> > Notification of acceptance for presentations: April 20, 2017
> > Notification of acceptance for lightning talks, poster and birds of a
> > feather submissions: June 10, 2017
> >
> > *Submission types & how to submit:* https://wikimania2017.
> > wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/en
> >
> > *Any questions?* Please contact the Programme Committee at
> > wikimania-program at wikimedia.org
> >

> --
> * I use this address for lists; send personal messages to phoebe.ayers <at>
> gmail.com *

Seddon

*Advancement Associate (Community Engagement)*
*Wikimedia Foundation*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wikimania 2017 call for submissions

phoebe ayers-3
Thanks Joseph! Just a followup reminder that submissions are due TOMORROW.

If you have submitted a proposal already but it's marked as a "draft",
please finalize it and mark it as "completed" by tomorrow as well. (If you
are a submitter you may already have email from me about this).

thanks everyone! We are going to have a great program this year!

Phoebe
(for the program committee)