[Wikimedia-l] Edit-a-thon Trace Of Soul 2017

[Wikimedia-l] Edit-a-thon Trace Of Soul 2017

WМ RepublikaSrpska
Hello everyone!

Wikimedia Community of the Republic Of Srpska will organize editing
workshop within project Trace of Soul 2017.
Focus of this workshop will be creation of articles dealing with protected
natural and cultural heritage sites within Republic of Srpska. Besides our
volunteers which will work on content creation on sr. Wikipedia, Wikimedia
Ukraine, Wikimedia user group Morocco and user group GLAM Macedonia will
participate in the activity as well. Our colleagues from the mentioned
groups will translate articles and create them on the Wikipedia versions in
their native languages. Those willing can join our activities. More
information can be found on this page.
<https://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B0:%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BC_%D0%B4%D1%83%D1%88%D0%B5_2017/Welcome!>

Best,
Bojana

*Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ
целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*