[Wikimedia-l] FY1617 Fundraising Report just published

[Wikimedia-l] FY1617 Fundraising Report just published

Samuel Patton
Hi all, happy Friday. We are excited to share with you our fundraising
report for fiscal year 2017
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/2016-2017_Fundraising_Report>.

This full year fundraising overview is always a group project that depends
on the collaboration of many teams at the foundation: fundraising tech, ops
and donor services, major gifts, online fundraising, legal, communications
and more.

Thank you to everyone who contributed. A special thank you to Thea Skaff, a
full-time contractor with the online fundraising team, who shepherded this
project to completion in the midst of our busy first quarter.

I welcome your questions and feedback. We enter our biggest fundraising
season of the year with high morale and deep gratitude for the work of our
colleagues and fellow collaborators in this global community of free
knowledge advocates.

thank you,
sam

Re: [Wikimedia-l] FY1617 Fundraising Report just published

Chris Keating-2
Thanks Sam! And the whole fundraising team – the report makes very interesting reading, and the continued progress in raising more money from less-irritated donors is impressive.

Regards,

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows 10