[Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Fabrice Florin-2
Hello everyone,

After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to say goodbye.

I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy causes.

I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge with each other and the world.

I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working with them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and publish some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.

Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this message).

After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog ( http://fabriceflorin.com ).

The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.

Best regards,

Fabrice

_______________________________

Fabrice Florin
Movement Communications Manager
Wikimedia Foundation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Tito Dutta
Fabrice Florin,
Best of luck. Thanks for your service. Stay well. :)
User:Titodutta, En WP admin

On 18 June 2015 at 21:55, Fabrice Florin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to
> say goodbye.
>
> I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my
> family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy
> causes.
>
> I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the
> pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our
> movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge with
> each other and the world.
>
> I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications
> team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working with
> them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and publish
> some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.
>
> Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in
> close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former
> editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for
> the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him
> uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them
> directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this message).
>
> After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow
> me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog ( http://fabriceflorin.com
> ).
>
> The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
> grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
> inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and
> can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Fabrice
>
> _______________________________
>
> Fabrice Florin
> Movement Communications Manager
> Wikimedia Foundation
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Shlomi Fish
Hi Fabrice,

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 09:25:21 -0700
Fabrice Florin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to say
> goodbye.
>
> I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my family,
> focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy causes.

I'm glad you had a good time working for the WMF. Thanks for everything. Good
luck on your future endeavours, and good luck to those who will replace you.

Regards,

        -- Shlomi Fish

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Cristian Consonni

> After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to say goodbye.
>
> I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy causes.
>
> I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge with each other and the world.
>
> I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working with them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and publish some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.
>
> Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this message).
>
> After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog ( http://fabriceflorin.com ).
>
> The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.

Goodbye Fabrice, thanks for your work at WMF and best of luck with
your future endeavours.

Cristian

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Gregory Varnum-2
Thank you Fabrice for all of your work over the years! We will miss you -
but hopefully will still see you around the project wikis.  :)

-greg (User:Varnent)

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Fabrice Florin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to
> say goodbye.
>
> I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my
> family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy
> causes.
>
> I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the
> pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our
> movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge with
> each other and the world.
>
> I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications
> team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working with
> them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and publish
> some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.
>
> Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in
> close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former
> editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for
> the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him
> uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them
> directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this message).
>
> After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow
> me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog ( http://fabriceflorin.com
> ).
>
> The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
> grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
> inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and
> can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Fabrice
>
> _______________________________
>
> Fabrice Florin
> Movement Communications Manager
> Wikimedia Foundation
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Stevie Benton
Fabrice, you may not recall my name or know me well, but your thoughtful
contributions to Wikimedia comms over the past years have been greatly
appreciated. Seeing your name appear in my inbox has always been an
indication of something worth reading and giving attention to.

I wish you the best for the future, and hope you appreciate that you will
be missed.

Very best wishes,

Stevie

On 18 June 2015 at 18:18, Gregory Varnum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you Fabrice for all of your work over the years! We will miss you -
> but hopefully will still see you around the project wikis.  :)
>
> -greg (User:Varnent)
>
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Fabrice Florin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to
> > say goodbye.
> >
> > I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my
> > family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy
> > causes.
> >
> > I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the
> > pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our
> > movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge
> with
> > each other and the world.
> >
> > I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications
> > team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working
> with
> > them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and
> publish
> > some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.
> >
> > Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in
> > close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former
> > editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for
> > the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him
> > uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them
> > directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this
> message).
> >
> > After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow
> > me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog (
> http://fabriceflorin.com
> > ).
> >
> > The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
> > grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
> > inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> > wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and
> > can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >

> > Fabrice
> >
> > _______________________________
> >
> > Fabrice Florin
> > Movement Communications Manager
> > Wikimedia Foundation
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

Stevie Benton
Head of External Relations
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
@StevieBenton

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).

*Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Subhashish Panigrahi-4
Hi Fabtice,

It feels terribly bad to learn that you're leaving the foundation. But I'm sure we would not miss you in all your community activities in a personal capacity. Wish you all the best for the future projects.

Best!
Subha

> [...]
>>> Movement Communications Manager
>>> Wikimedia Foundation
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

> Stevie Benton
> Head of External Relations
> Wikimedia UK
> +44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
> @StevieBenton
>
> Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
> and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
> Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
> London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
> global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
> Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).
>
> *Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
> control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*

Sorry, misspelt your name in the previous mail.

Subha

> On 19-Jun-2015, at 5:30 am, Subhashish Panigrahi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Fabtice,
>
> It feels terribly bad to learn that you're leaving the foundation. But I'm sure we would not miss you in all your community activities in a personal capacity. Wish you all the best for the future projects.
>
> Best!
> Subha
>
>> On 19-Jun-2015, at 1:36 am, Stevie Benton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Fabrice, you may not recall my name or know me well, but your thoughtful
>> contributions to Wikimedia comms over the past years have been greatly
>> appreciated. Seeing your name appear in my inbox has always been an
>> indication of something worth reading and giving attention to.
>>
>> I wish you the best for the future, and hope you appreciate that you will
>> be missed.
>>
>> Very best wishes,
>>
>> Stevie
>>
>>> On 18 June 2015 at 18:18, Gregory Varnum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thank you Fabrice for all of your work over the years! We will miss you -
>>> but hopefully will still see you around the project wikis.  :)
>>>
>>> -greg (User:Varnent)

>>> with

>>> with
>>> publish

>>> message).

>>> http://fabriceflorin.com

>> --
>>
>> Stevie Benton
>> Head of External Relations
>> Wikimedia UK
>> +44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
>> @StevieBenton
>>
>> Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
>> and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
>> Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
>> London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
>> global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
>> Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).
>>
>> *Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
>> control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Ivan Martínez
Thanks for all your kindly support this last years, Fabrice! Good luck in
the next challenges.

El jueves, 18 de junio de 2015, Subhashish Panigrahi <
[hidden email]> escribió:

> Sorry, misspelt your name in the previous mail.
>
> Subha
>
> > On 19-Jun-2015, at 5:30 am, Subhashish Panigrahi <
> [hidden email] <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Fabtice,
> >
> > It feels terribly bad to learn that you're leaving the foundation. But
> I'm sure we would not miss you in all your community activities in a
> personal capacity. Wish you all the best for the future projects.
> >
> > Best!
> > Subha
> >
> >> On 19-Jun-2015, at 1:36 am, Stevie Benton <
> [hidden email] <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >>
> >> Fabrice, you may not recall my name or know me well, but your thoughtful
> >> contributions to Wikimedia comms over the past years have been greatly
> >> appreciated. Seeing your name appear in my inbox has always been an
> >> indication of something worth reading and giving attention to.
> >>
> >> I wish you the best for the future, and hope you appreciate that you
> will
> >> be missed.
> >>
> >> Very best wishes,
> >>
> >> Stevie

> you -

> [hidden email] <javascript:;>>

> the
> our

> communications

> former
> for
> them

> <javascript:;>> — or follow

> am
> an
> and

> >> --
> >>
> >> Stevie Benton
> >> Head of External Relations
> >> Wikimedia UK
> >> +44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
> >> @StevieBenton
> >>
> >> Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
> >> and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
> >> Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
> >> London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
> >> global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
> >> Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).
> >>
> >> *Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
> >> control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*

*Iván Martínez*

*Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
<http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a
proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Hi Fabrice,

​Thanks for all your all type of support at WMF! Best of luck..

-Hasive
@nhasive
WM Bangladesh

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 6:54 AM, Ivan Martínez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for all your kindly support this last years, Fabrice! Good luck in
> the next challenges.
>
> El jueves, 18 de junio de 2015, Subhashish Panigrahi <
> [hidden email]> escribió:
>
> > Sorry, misspelt your name in the previous mail.
> >
> > Subha
> >
> > > On 19-Jun-2015, at 5:30 am, Subhashish Panigrahi <
> > [hidden email] <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Fabtice,
> > >
> > > It feels terribly bad to learn that you're leaving the foundation. But
> > I'm sure we would not miss you in all your community activities in a
> > personal capacity. Wish you all the best for the future projects.
> > >
> > > Best!
> > > Subha

> thoughtful

> > will

> > you -

> > [hidden email] <javascript:;>>

> worthy

> > the
> > our
> knowledge

> > communications
> working
> movement.

> in
> > former
> team
> > for
> > them

> > <javascript:;>> — or follow

> > am
> been
> > an
> together.
> movement
> > and

> *Iván Martínez*
>

> *Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
> @protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
> <http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*
>
> Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a
> proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
> https://donate.wikimedia.org

*Nurunnaby **Chowdhury **Hasive** :: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী **হাছিব*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Director | Wikimedia Bangladesh Operations Committee
<http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/itsNCH> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Michael Jahn-3
May your next steps be joyful, thrilling and challenging. All the best to
you, Fabrice!
Michael

> Hello everyone,
>
> After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to
> say goodbye.
>
> I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my
> family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy
> causes.
>
> I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the
> pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our
> movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge with
> each other and the world.
>
> I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications
> team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working with
> them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and publish
> some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.
>
> Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in
> close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former
> editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for
> the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him
> uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them
> directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this message).
>
> After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow
> me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog ( http://fabriceflorin.com
> ).
>
> The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
> grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
> inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and
> can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Fabrice
>
> _______________________________
>
> Fabrice Florin
> Movement Communications Manager
> Wikimedia Foundation
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

Leiter Kommunikation
Head of Communications

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de <http://www.wikimedia.de>

Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch freien Zugang zu der
Gesamtheit des Wissens der Menschheit hat. Helfen Sie uns dabei!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Andrea Zanni-2
Goodbye Fabrice, and thank you for all your enthusiasm.
It was very appreciated :-)
Good luck!

Aubrey

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Michael Jahn <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> May your next steps be joyful, thrilling and challenging. All the best to
> you, Fabrice!
> Michael

> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to
> > say goodbye.
> >
> > I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my
> > family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy
> > causes.
> >
> > I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the
> > pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our
> > movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge
> with
> > each other and the world.
> >
> > I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications
> > team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working
> with
> > them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and
> publish
> > some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.
> >
> > Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in
> > close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former
> > editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for
> > the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him
> > uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them
> > directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this
> message).
> >
> > After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow
> > me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog (
> http://fabriceflorin.com
> > ).
> >
> > The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
> > grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
> > inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> > wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and
> > can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >

> > Fabrice
> >
> > _______________________________
> >
> > Fabrice Florin
> > Movement Communications Manager
> > Wikimedia Foundation
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

> Leiter Kommunikation
> Head of Communications

> Tel. (030) 219 158 260
>
> http://wikimedia.de <http://www.wikimedia.de>
>
> Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch freien Zugang zu der
> Gesamtheit des Wissens der Menschheit hat. Helfen Sie uns dabei!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Rich Farmbrough
We shall miss you.

On 19 June 2015 at 09:30, Andrea Zanni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > _______________________________
> > >
> > > Fabrice Florin
> > > Movement Communications Manager
> > > Wikimedia Foundation
> > >
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

> > Leiter Kommunikation
> > Head of Communications
> >
> > Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
> > Tel. (030) 219 158 260
> >
> > http://wikimedia.de <http://www.wikimedia.de>
> >
> > Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch freien Zugang zu der
> > Gesamtheit des Wissens der Menschheit hat. Helfen Sie uns dabei!
> >
> > Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.
> > Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg
> unter
> > der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für
> > Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

Landline (UK) 01780 757 250
Mobile (UK) 0798 1995 792

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Ad Huikeshoven
Hi Fabrice,

You will be missed in the movement. Your approach was inspirational to
many. I've met you first at Wikimania Hong Kong where you took pictures of
everybody holding a sign with their biggest wish. You reached out to
connect. Enjoy your future,

Ad Huikeshoven

Ad Huikeshoven

Bestuurslid / Board member Wikimedia Nederland
Internationaal / International Affairs
Gemeenschap / Community

tel.    (+31) (0)70 3608510
mob. (+31) (0)6 40293574

Steun vrije kennis! Kijk op wikimedia.nl
<http://www.wikimedia.nl/pagina/doneren-aan-wikimedia-nederland>
*Postadres*:                                                 * Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167                                                Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD  Utrecht                                         Utrecht

ABNAMRO NL33 ABNA 0497164833 - Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

> Hello everyone,
>
> After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to
> say goodbye.
>
> I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my
> family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy
> causes.
>
> I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the
> pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our
> movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge with
> each other and the world.
>
> I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications
> team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working with
> them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and publish
> some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.
>
> Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in
> close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former
> editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for
> the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him
> uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them
> directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this message).
>
> After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow
> me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog ( http://fabriceflorin.com
> ).
>
> The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
> grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
> inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and
> can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Fabrice
>
> _______________________________
>
> Fabrice Florin
> Movement Communications Manager
> Wikimedia Foundation
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Jeevan Jose
Hi Fabrice:

Best wishes. Hope we can meet again through Flickr.

Jee

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 7:43 PM, Ad Huikeshoven <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for
> > the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him
> > uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them
> > directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this
> message).
> >
> > After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow
> > me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog (
> http://fabriceflorin.com
> > ).
> >
> > The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
> > grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
> > inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> > wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and
> > can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.

attolippip
May you fare well!

We have published a few blog posts and you have been a great help to us.
Wish you all the best!

Best regards,
antanana
ED of Wikimedia Ukraine

> Hello everyone,
>
> After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to
> say goodbye.
>
> I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my
> family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy
> causes.
>
> I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the
> pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our
> movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge with
> each other and the world.
>
> I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications
> team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working with
> them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and publish
> some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.
>
> Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in
> close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former
> editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for
> the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him
> uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them
> directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this message).
>
> After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow
> me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog ( http://fabriceflorin.com
> ).
>
> The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
> grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
> inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and
> can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Fabrice
>
> _______________________________
>
> Fabrice Florin
> Movement Communications Manager
> Wikimedia Foundation
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Oona Castro-2
Dear Fabrice,
it was a pleasure to collaborate with your work. You did a very good job
and I enjoyed the atmosphere you created with your colleagues.
wish you all the best
Oona

> May you fare well!
>
> We have published a few blog posts and you have been a great help to us.
> Wish you all the best!
>
> Best regards,
> antanana
> ED of Wikimedia Ukraine

> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to
> > say goodbye.
> >
> > I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my
> > family, focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy
> > causes.
> >
> > I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the
> > pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our
> > movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge
> with
> > each other and the world.
> >
> > I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications
> > team for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working
> with
> > them to manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and
> publish
> > some great stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.
> >
> > Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in
> > close collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former
> > editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for
> > the summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him
> > uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them
> > directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this
> message).
> >
> > After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]> — or follow
> > me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog (
> http://fabriceflorin.com
> > ).
> >
> > The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
> > grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
> > inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> > wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and
> > can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >

> > Fabrice
> >
> > _______________________________
> >
> > Fabrice Florin
> > Movement Communications Manager
> > Wikimedia Foundation
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fabrice_Florin_(WMF)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Ziko van Dijk-3
Dear Fabrice,

Thank you for your work, you leave the Foundation and all of us richer. I
hope that your ideas will still make an impact on the movement.

All the best for your next plans,
Ziko

Am Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015 schrieb Oona Castro :

> [...]
> > > uniquely qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact
> them
> > > directly with any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this
> > message).
> > >
> > > After June 30, you can reach me at <[hidden email]
> <javascript:;>> — or follow
> > > me on Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog (
> > http://fabriceflorin.com
> > > ).
> > >
> > > The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I
> am
> > > grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been
> an
> > > inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I
> > > wish you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement
> and
> > > can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Pierre-Selim
Farewell Fabrice, and thanks for all the kindness!

> Dear Fabrice,
>
> Thank you for your work, you leave the Foundation and all of us richer. I
> hope that your ideas will still make an impact on the movement.
>
> All the best for your next plans,
> Ziko
>

> Am Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015 schrieb Oona Castro :
>
> > Dear Fabrice,
> > it was a pleasure to collaborate with your work. You did a very good job
> > and I enjoyed the atmosphere you created with your colleagues.
> > wish you all the best
> > Oona

> <javascript:;>
> > >:
> >
> > > May you fare well!
> > >
> > > We have published a few blog posts and you have been a great help to
> us.
> > > Wish you all the best!
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > antanana
> > > ED of Wikimedia Ukraine

> worthy

> the
> our
> > > with

> communications
> > > with
> > > publish

> in
> > former
> > for
> > them
> > > message).

> > <javascript:;>> — or follow
> > > http://fabriceflorin.com

> > am
> > an
> together. I
> > and

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/GuidelinesWikimedia-l@...

> > ?subject=unsubscribe>

Pierre-Selim

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Fabrice Florin-2
Dear Ziko,

Thanks so much for your kind words, which mean a lot to me. :)

I too have enjoyed working with you and appreciate all that you do for our movement.

I will miss our collaborations and hope we’ll get a chance to work together again down the line.

For now, I hope to be able to contribute new content as a volunteer, now that I will have more time for this type of work.

And you are in good hands with Ed Erhart for your Wikimedia blog post — I’m really impressed with his work and he’s a great team player.

Be well,

Fabrice