[Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Fabrice Florin-2
Hi folks,

I would like to thank all of you who have contacted me on and off-list with your warm wishes.

Working with you and so many other community members is what made this job so special for me over the years.

I will miss our collaborations and hope we’ll get a chance to work together again down the line.

And yes, I hope to be able to contribute new content as a volunteer, now that I will have more time for this type of work.

In the meantime, I invite you to continue to work with others to grow ‘a culture of kindness’ (1) in all that you do, so that our movement can reach its full potential — the real opportunity ahead is a lot more about nurturing a welcoming and productive culture than it is about building technology, and we sometimes forget that.

Thanks again for reaching out to me, and for being such great partners — I look forward to more great collaborations with many of you down the line. :)

Regards as ever,

Fabrice

(1) A Culture of Kindness
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/12/23/a-culture-of-kindness/ <https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/12/23/a-culture-of-kindness/>

P.S.: Sorry about my previous email, which was intended to be sent privately.

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 20:50:55 -0300
From: Oona Castro <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Farewell

Dear Fabrice,
it was a pleasure to collaborate with your work. You did a very good job
and I enjoyed the atmosphere you created with your colleagues.
wish you all the best
Oona