[Wikimedia-l] Feedback for chapter: "Collaborating on the sum of all knowledge across languages"

[Wikimedia-l] Feedback for chapter: "Collaborating on the sum of all knowledge across languages"

Denny Vrandečić-2
Hi all!

I really try not to spam the chat too much with pointers to my work on the
Abstract Wikipedia, but this one is probably also interesting for Wikidata
contributors. It is the draft for a chapter submitted to Koerner and
Reagle's Wikipedia@20 book, and talks about knowledge diversity under the
light of centralisation through projects such as Wikidata.

Public commenting phase is open until July 19, and very welcome:
"Collaborating on the sum of all knowledge across languages"

About the book: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia@20
Link to chapter: https://wikipedia20.pubpub.org/pub/vyf7ksah

Cheers,
Denny