[Wikimedia-l] FileLinkTool

Ananth Subray
Dear All,

We are very happy to inform you all that Indic-TechCom has made a new tool
to give a link to source file after doing the derivative work on commons.
We all know that how important to mention the source file correctly after
doing the derivative work. Based on the request of community members
Indic-TechCom has created. To know more about the tool visit the meta
page[1]. Indic-TechCom request you all to use it and spread the work to
your community members. In case if you have suggestions, please let us know.

[1]. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic-TechCom/Tools/FileLinkTool

Re: [Wikimedia-l] FileLinkTool

Pine W
Thanks, this looks like a nice addition that will cumulatively save people
a lot of time if used widely. I'm forwarding to the Commons and Wikitech
lists. I haven't tested it but the concept looks good.

Pine