[Wikimedia-l] Final 2017 Brief Update - Fundraising

[Wikimedia-l] Final 2017 Brief Update - Fundraising

Joseph Seddon-6
Hey all,

For those heavy users of the English Wikipedia, you'll have noticed its
been quiet on the banner front over the last week or so. This was to give
the team a much needed and appreciated break over the Christmas period.

We'll be doing a final push over the next 24 hours and we will be running a
thank you banner campaign through the beginning of January.

From the Advancement team I would like to wish you all a happy new year for
2018 and finally offer my genuine thanks to the numerous community members
and staff from other departments who have afforded us their time, ideas and
support throughout 2017.

See you on the other side!

--
Seddon

*Community and Audience Engagement Associate*
*Advancement (Fundraising), Wikimedia Foundation*