[Wikimedia-l] Final report for the third round of WikiProject X

[Wikimedia-l] Final report for the third round of WikiProject X

Isarra Yos
I've submitted my final report for the third grant-funded round of
WikiProject X.

This round of the project was intended to see through finalising current
development in order to fully deploy CollaborationKit, a MediaWiki
extension intended to overhaul how users maintain and interact with
WikiProjects, to the English Wikipedia. Unfortunately, this goal was not
met, as the proposed scope exceeded the resources allocated, and I am
not planning to resume work on it for the foreseeable future.

I feel that it is important that we honestly share what we have learned
from this, however, as best to help others avoid making the same
mistakes we did:

  * To view our final report:
    https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/WikiProject_X/CollaborationKit_MVP/Final
  * For more information about CollaborationKit itself, please see
    https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:CollaborationKit

Thanks,

-I